PureLIFE PPFILTER Poll - what is your favourite PL-filter?

Which PureLIFE filter do you prefer

• PureLIFE (base)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • PureLIFE EVO

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • PureLIFE EVO GT

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • PureLIFE EVO GTS

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • PureLIFE for SOL

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
Hey guys, since early 2022 I'm sharing my PureLIFE PP filter here. What began with just one filter is now a pack of five (the SOL-variant included).

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_nordschleife_15-6-122-10-24-59.jpg

Although every filter is has the "base" PureLIFE genes, they all deliver a different look. For my future development and update plans I would like to know:

What's your favourite one of the pack and why?

1. PureLIFE (base):
a natural filter with only some small tweaks and adjustments. Delivers a clean and realistic look like seeing it with your own eyes

2. PureLIFE EVO: brings a bit more dynamic into PureLIFE with autoexposure and "optimized photo look" support

3. PureLIFE EVO GT: Gran Turimso inspired filter based on EVO with different tonemapping, more dynamic, glare and rich colors

4. PureLIFE EVO GTS: The latest filter based on EVO with a more dramatic appearance and with advanced Autoexposure mode support (Pure 0.115+)

5. PureLIFE for SOL: like the name reveals... PureLIFE (base) for SOL.

Thanks for your participation and support.

Last edited:
I personally use the PureLife EVO GTS Because it's the most realistic ppfilter for me and other ppfilter of the pack are too bright for me. You make a very good job with this ppfilter pack :thumbsup:

I've mostly used EVO until now as I found it to produce the most photorealistic results with my setup... but I do like the new EVO GTS filter too. I haven't run it long enough yet to decide whether I'll stick with it though, or go back to EVO.

Whatever the name, I prefer PP filters that look as close to real life as possible. I'm not after the 'Grand Turismo look'. Although I haven't played that for a long time, I only remember it being oversaturated and too 'bling' to be realistic.

Big thanks the on-going development of you PureLIFE set too Amby. It's defnitiely the best PP Filter set I've yet come across to date.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 13 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.5%