PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amby submitted a new resource:

PureLIFE PPFilter for PURE - Make AC look more realistic with Pure

This is my first ppfilter-release. It's is based on Peter Boese's pureSIMPLE PP filter with several tweaks and adjustments to make it look more realistic. Hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 533660

Assetto Corsa on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/244210/Assetto_Cors

Content Manager:

Custom Shaders Patch:
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Great filter mate :)

Attachments

• ferrari_488_gt3_acc_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_22_48_28.jpg
    ferrari_488_gt3_acc_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_22_48_28.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 399
Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 with several tweaks and new PureLIFE_AE filter

Features:
• optimized for PURE 0.58
• clean and realistic look
• works very well with any daytime and any weather condition
• leightweight with low performace impact
• works standalone - no PURE config adjustments needed

History:
Version 0.8 (01/18/2022):
• initial release

Version 1.0: (01/20/2022)
• optimized Overcast and Nighttime
• several small fixes
• NEW: added "PURELife_AE" Filter with auto exposure. Make it a bit more dynamic in dark scenarios and night...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Version 1.1 with some tweaks and new PureLIFE_for_SOL filter

View attachment 535294

Version 1.1 (01/24/2022)
• optimized saturation and gamma
• some other small tweaks
NEW: added "PureLIFE_for_SOL" Filter that brings the advantages of PureLIFE to SOL. To make it work with all weather and daytime conditions without auto exposure I had to rework the glare, gamma and some HDR settings because of a strange behavior on moonrise...

Hi Amby,
I've been using your filter for a couple of days and really like it. One thing I would like to know is how to tweak the bloom from car headlights in my rear vision mirror. The effect is a bit strong for my liking. I know how to edit the ppfilters but I'm unsure of which value I need to alter. Any help would be appreciated. JoshOz.

Last edited:
Hi Amby,
I've been using your filter for a couple of days and really like it. One thing I would like to know is how to tweak the bloom from car headlights in my rear vision mirror. The effect is a bit strong for my liking. I know how to edit the ppfilters but I'm unsure of which value I need to alter. Any help would be appreciated. JoshOz.
Hi. Can't reproduce your problem. This is how it looks in my case with the standard filter. Are you using Pure or Sol and which filter? Maybe a problem with your LightingFX-settings? Here's a screenshot of mine. Greetings.

Attachments

• Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_mugello_30-0-122-13-56-34.jpg
    Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_mugello_30-0-122-13-56-34.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot 2022-01-30 140038.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-30 140038.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Hi. Can't reproduce your problem. This is how it looks in my case with the standard filter. Are you using Pure or Sol and which filter? Maybe a problem with your LightingFX-settings? Here's a screenshot of mine. Greetings.
Hi Amby. Thank you for your response. I can see why you can't reproduce the issue. I tested again and it doesn't happen all the time. It seems to be more obvious with some cars than others. It's nota major issue though so maybe I'll just get used to it. If I can get a decent screenshot I will post here just so you can see what I'm referring to. Also, I'm using Sol 2.2 with Pure 0.58. Thanks for the screenshots of your lighting effects. I will double check mine although I've been using what is recommended in the Sol setup guide. Bye for now. JoshOz.

Amby, I did manage to get a quick screenshot of what I'm experiencing. It gets worse than this though. I've done a big red circle around the bloom. I also altered my lightingFX settings to match your settings just in case it was related. I'd be interested in your opinion on this. Thanks. JoshOz.
Screenshot_a3dr_ferrari_512tr_ks_nordschleife_31-0-122-19-3-43.jpg

Last edited:
Tried again and never had such a heavy bloom. Not in the rearview mirror and not at the dash. Try to edit the "shape" at Glare-settings. Anyway it should be fixed with the upcoming PURE release and my new PureLIFE_EVO filter which supports all new features of Pure like the new exposure and vao control.
Screenshot_ferrari_355_challenge_ks_zandvoort_31-0-122-13-55-19.jpg

Last edited:
Tried again and never had such a heavy bloom. Not in the rearview mirror and not at the dash. Try to edit the "shape" at Glare-settings. Anyway it should be fixed with the upcoming PURE release and my new PureLIFE_EVO filter which supports all new features of Pure like the new exposure and vao control.View attachment 537070
Thanks for that Amby. I’ll give that a try.

Version 1.1.5 with adjusted luminance and first look at version 1.2

First of all.... many many thanks to my PayPalMe-supporters. I did not expect that but it boosts my motivation to develop version 1.2 which contains a lot of nice new things. Again... thanks.

Unfortunately... Peter needs some more time to finalize the upcoming PURE-version which supports my new 1.2 filters and so I decided to release a small update to correct the glare that was to heavy in some specific situations.

Version 1.2 and the new...

Version 1.2 skipped - moving to 1.5. First infos and images of PureLIFE EVO and EVO GT

So... while Pure is still being optimized by Peter (it will be HUGE!) I used the time in tweaking the base PureLIFE Filter a bit and improving PureLIVE EVO (which was planned for version 1.2) and.... watching the GT7 showcase... and.... thought it would be nice to have a great running filter that is based on my EVO filter but with a more vibrant and filmic look...

A few days later it's time to share some information first impressions with you. First... all filters are running great without...

There's no need to use 0.58. 0.75 has so much great improvements. Grab it. But to answer your question: maybe, didn't test it. The new features are only supported by Pure 0.75 and up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back