PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa

Misc PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for Assetto Corsa 4.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Ambi, really good work, but the new 1.5 Evo_GT version has very blinding glare effect for me (driving at sundown condition on an autumn date e.g.). Even sunglasses wouldn't work ;-) Any advice how to adjust that to avoid total yellow-out of the screen? Using Sol 2.2 + Pure 0.75.

Hi. Yeah that's a known problem with the heavy glare. I will try to adjust it a bit within the next days. If it's too heavy you can temporarily fix it. Disable "custom shape" in glare settings.

Amby updated PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL with a new update entry:

Bugfix update with some important improvements

View attachment 540017

Okay, that was a bit too much glare in some situations for PureLIFE Evo GT, sorry for that :ninja:

The great advantage if you have three filters in the pack is that you don't need to have that "one" that fits on everybody. My personal favourite is still the base filter and now I can tweak it (and the others) for what they're originally intended for.

Oh and please keep in mind... PureLIFE, EVO and EVO GT are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the swift update! Works like a charm! :thumbsup: I'm wondering whether you'd also want to make a high-quality reshade-setting for ACC? In terms of image quality, with your filters, CSP, Sol and Pure, AC is much ahead of its younger brother, especially in clarity and sharpness.

Version 1.6: Better look, increased performance

View attachment 544888

Hey mates. Thank you so much for your support and the great ratings. I spend the last days again in optimizing the filters and config and I found a way to raise performance a bit without losing visual quality. It results in 2-5 FPS (better than nothing ;) ). Additionally I improved the look a bit. I hope you like it.

Oh and again: please keep in mind... PureLIFE, EVO and EVO GT are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather simulation PURE and...

I'm having issues installing this. Where exactly does the pure_scripts folder go. I also can't get the app to show up in game. Could someone lend me a hand?

Do you have Pure installed? The config app should show up in your apps list ingame
It's not showing up since it probably isn't in the right folder. Copying the files to the main game directory lead them to:

assettocorsa>system>cfg>ppfilters ("pure_scripts" is in this folder too), for the PPfilters which do show up in game.

assettocorsa>extensions>config>Pure> "scriptsettings", I'm sure that the folder Pure contains the app which is in the wrong location.

You have to copy the files and folders within the assettocorsa folder into your assettocorsa game folder then everything is in the right place. But you need the Pure weather script from Peter Boese. The app is a part of this not part of my filter.

Exposure reworked, better visibility at night & more

Hey folks. At first let me say that what is still going on in Ukraine is an unbelievable crime against the people. We all must stand together and unite to bring this horror to an end. #peace #fckputin

View attachment 548638Today I'm releasing a new update for my filter pack. As the days outside gets longer again i noticed that the vilibility at night could be better so you can race on daytime without closing the shutters at home.

To make this happen with of EVO and EVO_GT...

Hey Amby,

Absolutely loving the filter so far. Only 'Issue' i'm having (not sure if it's intentional), is that during sunrise/sunset, the colours of the sky are really strange and unnatural when using the EVO GT Filter with the custom pure settings. The image first image is with EVO GT and default pure settings, the second is EVO GT with your custom settings, both at the same time of day. Is there any way this can be corrected?

Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_s1_ks_nordschleife_11-2-122-22-31-44.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e92_s1_ks_nordschleife_11-2-122-22-32-5.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes