Purchased car not available in game

Brought the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 Callaway Competition - #17 about 9 hours ago, just fired up R3E and it's not available to drive in either a championship, single race or practice.

It shows up in the raceroom shop, but when I go to race with the car I get an option to purchase a linked discount for 299 vrp. That's about 60p so not the end of the world, but why can't I drive the car I've already purchased? This one -

z06.rgt3.png

Brought the Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 Callaway Competition - #17 about 9 hours ago, just fired up R3E and it's not available to drive in either a championship, single race or practice.

It shows up in the raceroom shop, but when I go to race with the car I get an option to purchase a linked discount for 299 vrp. That's about 60p so not the end of the world, but why can't I drive the car I've already purchased? This one -

View attachment 114239

https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/purchase-errors-go-to-helpdesk.195/

@Majuh

Yes positive, I've bought the ADAC version already, and fancied the Z06 so bought that as well.

With this buying cars not appearing, vrp(might as well call it bitcoin) nonsense, servers down so can't play the game, no mods etc, I'm about ready give up on R3E.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back