Pulsating Prototypes and Rambunctious Radicals

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Pulsating Prototypes and Rambunctious Radicals will mark the Backmarkers United server's final race for this week at the Portimao GP Circuit Sunday at 18.00 GMT. for 30 mins practice and 10mins qually followed by a 30 minute race.
Daytona Prototypes and Radicals are the weapons of choice.
Teamspeak is available.
@Quentis Gillispie @Lorenzo Bonder @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Kurupt CDN @Keith Joyce @SOLO59 @Otune @Phil Davies @Brandon Wright @Lars Hansen @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @robopuff @RabNL @monsieurjackb @Paul Jeffrey @Piotrek Blaszczak @randy66 @Mikloss

@Kenny Paton Great to see that you organize races for RRE! Keep it up!
Unforunatly do i have to run the Amsterdam Marathon at sunday.
If and i say IF i can move my legs still after the marathon and will be able to give gass or brake,
I definitely will join you!
See you on track!

Sorry I didn't show up on Thursday. Messed up times and wanted to hoin when the race was already running for a couple minutes. 12 drivers in by then! I'm not at home until Monday, but maybe next time then (it's always really late for me).

Well, here's what happened to me.
A delightful chap called Kevin Lanecki........

Second time I've seen him do this (first being the Brands Hatch race).
Not sure if you can black-list users in R3E, but if not......
Next time he comes around, either he gets kicked immediately or I'm leaving.
I'm simply not racing with this guy.

@Lars Hansen @Phil Davies We could have a word before the race starts and make sure he knows that it is not acceptable behavior and if all else we can aye put a password on the BU server.
However since I'm normally the slowest I could take him out and it wouldn't impact the race.:whistling:
That's bad I not going to heaven now, see what online racing does to a person.:O_o:

Well, first of all, nobody is taking anybody out. :D
Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, but upping the ante isn't going to cure the idiots, but it might give the server a bad name.
And as Kenny stated, we have had comparatively few incidents.

Having said that, I'm with Phil on this one.
I'd rather have a smaller grid than open servers (not to mention that I prefer races with me in them as well :D ).
It's not so much the wreckers, since they seem to be unavoidable. Even iRacing has them, meaning some lunatic is paying a membership fee to be able to wreck others, which is....
Well, it's something at any rate. :p
But I digress; the reason I'd prefer smaller grids isn't the wreckers, it's that I'd rather race against people I know. I can't speak for anyone else, but a large part of it for me is the banter, both here and in TS.
If all I wanted was an online race, there are plenty of servers out there.
On the other hand, 2-3 guys does not a race make, that's just a bunch of guys doing laps.

So here's an idea:
Until such time a we get the RD servers up and running, we do have the forums to judge attendance by. So what if we said that if we can get 5-6 RD members into a race, we password-protect the server.
If not, we leave it open.
How does that work for you guys?

Well, first of all, nobody is taking anybody out. :D
Not that I don't appreciate the gesture, but upping the ante isn't going to cure the idiots, but it might give the server a bad name.
And as Kenny stated, we have had comparatively few incidents.

Having said that, I'm with Phil on this one.
I'd rather have a smaller grid than open servers (not to mention that I prefer races with me in them as well :D ).
It's not so much the wreckers, since they seem to be unavoidable. Even iRacing has them, meaning some lunatic is paying a membership fee to be able to wreck others, which is....
Well, it's something at any rate. :p
But I digress; the reason I'd prefer smaller grids isn't the wreckers, it's that I'd rather race against people I know. I can't speak for anyone else, but a large part of it for me is the banter, both here and in TS.
If all I wanted was an online race, there are plenty of servers out there.
On the other hand, 2-3 guys does not a race make, that's just a bunch of guys doing laps.

So here's an idea:
Until such time a we get the RD servers up and running, we do have the forums to judge attendance by. So what if we said that if we can get 5-6 RD members into a race, we password-protect the server.
If not, we leave it open.
How does that work for you guys?
Sounds like plan if that is the wish of everybody.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back