Pudsey AI mod

Misc Pudsey AI mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
bart99p submitted a new resource:

Pudsey AI mod - AI for race weekend at Pudsey test track mod

AI mod working for whole race weekend. From what I know works best with 100% agression and small street cars.

INSTALLATION:
Unpack the files and copy folders into Assetto Corsa folders - that means copy assettocorsa into folder where the game is installed - it should be at SteamLibrary\steamapps\common

Please give feedback, rate the mod and write what should I change :)

My video showing the AI:
How F1 works...

Read more about this resource...

My ai dont want to go out of the pits, Im using pudsey 2.0 version, on others maps the traffic works. What should i do?
From what I know pudsey 2.0 is quite a different track so it won't work with my ai just so. I've never tested it with pudsey 2.0 but might do in the future

From what I know pudsey 2.0 is quite a different track so it won't work with my ai just so. I've never tested it with pudsey 2.0 but might do in the future
On the most tracks i was using every car i want on the track day mode and everything was fine but on this one the cars just staying in pits. Im talking overall not about your mod, Do you know what should i do ?

On the most tracks i was using every car i want on the track day mode and everything was fine but on this one the cars just staying in pits. Im talking overall not about your mod, Do you know what should i do ?
I guess pudsey 2.0 doesn't have ai lines so you could serch for a mod but I've never tried this map so I have no idea what might really be the problem

I have the Tayboost version I think? i thought i had the YT version you were talking about but clearly not. Can you provide links for the tracks your AI work on..?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back