Sell PSE DDU for sale

Hey there,

I am selling my Data Display Unit from Precision Sim Engineering.

The PSE DDU is about three weeks old. I am only selling it because I simply don't get around to use it. Been using it around 7-8 times now.

The DDU is in brand new condition. Fit and finish really are outstanding. It's an excellent product that I am very happy with; I've used it for some driving and racing in iRacing aswell as ACC, but appears that an external display for my sim rig is just not beneficial.

Will come with all the mounting gear that's provided stock aswell as the original USB cables (2 x 2.00 m). As I've used it on my CSW V2.5, I'll also throw in fitting spacers for mounting it on the base, as the spacers provided from PSE are slightly to long and might interfer with your shifter paddles or your fingers.

If you have any questions, leave them down below or drop me a PM.

Asking 575,00 Euros with shipping included. Would like to ship within Europe, but anywhere is possible, really.

Pictures:

enMFDcP.jpg

QhE07SQ.jpg

J1ph2T9.jpg

Pto0h8c.jpg

aN3dMTN.jpg

vwLlTm9.jpg

JPqG3cp.jpg

19tQtTm.jpg

Hi,
I keep having a look for these hoping to grab one for the right price,

The price you are asking is more expensive that purchasing from PSE directly,

may I ask what is the reasoning behind this ?

Regards Scott

Hey Scott, I knew the question about the price would come. I'm open about this:

The PSU DDE is currently for sale for 495 pounds on their website, which I ordered it from. With shipping to Germany and taxes it equaled to 540 pounds, which were some 625 Euros that I had to pay on my end.

I am honest though in regards that the price is set quite high, and if you want, you can drop me a PM with your idea about it. I am open to offers!

Hi,
I been using this DDU on my previous 2.5 base fits nice,
+ now on my DD2

the realisation sadly now due to me working 95% of my time for work and 5% of the time driving,

because it’s hard mounted it’s interfering with my view on my triples and just about to build my new rig in which my screens will be sat directly on the DD2 so the display will be very high,
I’m looking for a integrated display on a wheel,

I’ll sell it back here for anyone interested,
£400 bank transfer U.K. Exc postage
It’s a awesome piece of kit condition still like new.
Please PM me if interested.

726EBA05-E2D1-4961-B62C-3D2B67A55AE1.jpeg

Hi,
I been using this DDU on my previous 2.5 base fits nice,
+ now on my DD2

the realisation sadly now due to me working 95% of my time for work and 5% of the time driving,

because it’s hard mounted it’s interfering with my view on my triples and just about to build my new rig in which my screens will be sat directly on the DD2 so the display will be very high,
I’m looking for a integrated display on a wheel,

I’ll sell it back here for anyone interested,
£400 bank transfer U.K. Exc postage
It’s a awesome piece of kit condition still like new.
Please PM me if interested.

View attachment 388748
I know it is a long time ago haha but is it sold?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back