F1 2011 PS3 F1 2011 - Casual racing (non-league)

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a huge fan of Race Department since the release of F1 2010, but have only just registered. So, first and foremost, hi!

I'm really enjoying F1 2011, but like most people, I get frustrated with online racing because of the general disregard for the rules and conventions of F1.

I usually host Q&R 20% races. Why anyone would want to use the car in front for brakes at the first corner with full damage and collisions on is totally beyond me!

Not many of my real-life actual walking talking friends play this game, and I would like to meet some like-minded people who want to play the game as it is supposed to be played. I would love to join a league, but due to family/work commitments, it is just not possible for me to sign up to a particular race at a specific time on a certain day. I'm online perhaps 3 or 4 times a week, and would like to expand my friends list to include a few people who might want to jump into an online game at short notice.

I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by posting this thread. I know that the rules prevent recruiting, but I think that in this case it would be a pretty loose interpretation of the word! For the avoidance of any doubt, I have absolutely no intention of setting up a league of any kind.

Just to give you an idea of my current skill level, I'll list a few of my TT laps:

Melbourne - 1:20.5
Sepang - 1:27.9
Catalunya - 1:17.3
Nurburgring - 1:25.9
Suzuka - 1:28.3
Yeongam - 1:32.6

Looking at the leaderboards, I think they're pretty average. If you're interested in some casual races from time to time, feel free to add me. Please post a brief introduction here or PM me so that I know who you are!

Thanks,

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back