PRS-STS Formula One Flat Dash

Misc PRS-STS Formula One Flat Dash 2019 & 2020

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Samoss.

I'm currently trying to use your dashboard template on 4.3 Nextion with of course F1 2020; with Simhub.
But after the installation of every files I still have some failures.
For instance when I launch Simhub, I have a Plugin error message saying that plugin settings control for GarySwallowPlugin isn't loading.

When the game is running, some features as the speed and time are running, but others as damages, ERS or lap count and position don't.

Maybe can you help me with that?

Thanks for your help.

And stiil great work on your DashBoard.

PS: see attached my error messages on Simhub

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 102
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 104
Hi Samoss.

I'm currently trying to use your dashboard template on 4.3 Nextion with of course F1 2020; with Simhub.
But after the installation of every files I still have some failures.
For instance when I launch Simhub, I have a Plugin error message saying that plugin settings control for GarySwallowPlugin isn't loading.

When the game is running, some features as the speed and time are running, but others as damages, ERS or lap count and position don't.

Maybe can you help me with that?

Thanks for your help.

And stiil great work on your DashBoard.

PS: see attached my error messages on Simhub

Hello friend !

Sorry this version is not longer updated, after you read my message I need to edit this ressource
Here the fresh version w/ new good things

According to the description :

Place PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.HMI ; PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.hmijmap and PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.hmistruct in Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NextionTemplate
Place GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll in Program Files (x86)\SimHub

Cheers mate§

It's now working quite well, awesome job there!

The dashboard is fantastic and very well structured,
I still have an issue with the break balance and the differential vhich aren't showinf any values... Maybe you have an answer for this.

I updated with the very last files you published :/

Anyway good job from my beginer's perspective, keep going.

Congrats from France and if you have an answer for me, it would be awesome.

Je suis Français, envoi un PM je te réponds pour ton soucis concernant le Diff et le BB, étonnant car j'ai un beta tester + moi même via Nextion Emulator sa tourne impec. Merci pour ton message !

Je suis Français, envoi un PM je te réponds pour ton soucis concernant le Diff et le BB, étonnant car j'ai un beta tester + moi même via Nextion Emulator sa tourne impec. Merci pour ton message !

Re à toi,
Pas de problème, j'avais juste un fichier mal intégré, tout remarche après relance du jeu. Merci quand même.

En tout cas super travail à toi/vous.

Bonne continuation et bon courage!

Re à toi,
Pas de problème, j'avais juste un fichier mal intégré, tout remarche après relance du jeu. Merci quand même.

En tout cas super travail à toi/vous.

Bonne continuation et bon courage!
Oh tu peux me tutoyer j'ai que 30 ans n'hésite pas a m'ajouter sur Instagram si tu le souhaites je vais bientôt sortir une version améliorée d'un dash proposer a des clients (qui va bientôt devenir public et gratuit)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back