PRS-STS Formula One Flat Dash 2020

Misc PRS-STS Formula One Flat Dash 2020 final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Samoss13 submitted a new resource:

PRS-STS Formula One Flat Dash 2020 - Dashboard for Nextion 4.3 on SimHub

We're back !!!

View attachment 387601 VERSION 2020

Here we are, brand new dashboard for Nextion with FLAT version :)

Place PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.HMI ; PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.hmijmap and PRS-STS_FormulaOneFlat.hmistruct in Program Files (x86)\SimHub\NextionTemplate
Place GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll in Program Files (x86)\SimHub

Enjoy your Nextion 4.3" !

In colaboration with...

Read more about this resource...

hi when ever i open simhub or go to start a game in simhub, i get an error loading the gary swallow plugin
Untitled1.png

The same happens to me unfortunately. For some reason everything is working fine on f1 2019 but f1 2020 is having problems. I dont know why

Place GarySwallow.PluginSdk.dll in Program Files (x86)\SimHub

Or install this if you encounter issues related to this plugin.

Thank you for the quick response. I realized that it only has problems with small parts of the whole plugin, The plugin itself loads and functions well. It also shows up in the plugin manager. I realized that my simhub was out of date and f1 2020 was not supported in that version. Thats why my rgb rev lights didnt work either so now everything works as expected. Currently working on a steering wheel. I am almost done with it. Your nextion files made it look amazing. Thank you.

Thank you for the quick response. I realized that it only has problems with small parts of the whole plugin, The plugin itself loads and functions well. It also shows up in the plugin manager. I realized that my simhub was out of date and f1 2020 was not supported in that version. Thats why my rgb rev lights didnt work either so now everything works as expected. Currently working on a steering wheel. I am almost done with it. Your nextion files made it look amazing. Thank you.
Thanks ! Coming soon a very nice work :) stay tuned mate

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back