Provide the most obvious answer, and follow up with a question.

What is Eggbeer?

An unsuccessful cocktail

They say that cats have nine lives. Does that mean you can shoot one in the head 8 times at a party to impress friends and it will still fine? Sort of like a magic trick.

They say that cats have nine lives. Does that mean you can shoot one in the head 8 times at a party to impress friends and it will still fine? Sort of like a magic trick.

Yes, because we are all magic. :wink:

Why can't Car drive when KARR can?

Why is everyone posting Formula Leagues on guess the series??

Because they don't have any other ideas.

Why does noone play the Three-Word-Story since a long time?

Why did Vettel crashed at The Wall of Champions ? (And also why did the marshall fell like a noob ! XD )

Because he wanted to embarrass the marshal on TV in front of millions, and the marshal called him a noob.

What happens if you jump off a building wearing a banana costume onto a giant inflatable elephant?

Who is your favourite painter ?

I have no obvious answer for that question. If i had to choose a favourite style, i would pick impressionism. If i had to choose a favourite impressionist i'd pick Camille Pissarro, followed by Monet, followed by Alfred Sisley.

You are beeing dropped in the middle of nowhere days away from civilization. You can pick one item(anything) to be able to survive. What would you choose?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back