Project Tilke Designs

My take on Resi's design, but with much more evilness... :devil:

What if his hillclimb was a rally stage?

ring of hillclimbs.jpg

Matthew, what I do is I click File>Save>Save image in GE, save it where I want it, then reopen the picture in MS paint and use the line tools to trace the layout. Then you resave, and upload it to RD. Simple. :)

First go

Not very well drawn but a re-design of Sakhir.

Edits

1) Missed out Turn 2 which coupled with Edit 4 makes it an almost oval/sqoval
2) Put some esses in between Turns 5 and 9
3) Turn becomes almost 180 degrees and straight inbetween Turns 10 and 11 missed out
4) Straight inbetweeen Turns 6-13 which coupled with Edit 1 makes it almost an oval/sqoval (possible NASCAR?)

And thanks Rhys :)

Attachments

• Bahrain_Grand_Prix.jpg
    Bahrain_Grand_Prix.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 202
You may think this is a weird place for a first post... but my laptop is far too horrible for any recent sims, and I love designing tracks :)

Anyway, this is a complete fantasy, and horribly dangerous... but I present the Twin Peaks Circuit, on the semi-famous Twin Peaks in San Francisco, CA ;)

twinpeakscircuit.jpg
twinpeakscircuit.jpg

And an example of the elevation changes...

twinpeakscircuitelevati.jpg

I have a bunch of paper scribbles too, but my scanner isn't hooked up... ;(
twinpeakscircuitelevati.jpg

Thanks!

This is another of my random street-tracks... more of an endurance race, I would think. It's in Forest Park, St. Louis, Missouri (near where I go to college)... it runs past a zoo, two golf courses, several sports fields, etc :)

forestparkcircuit.jpg

In my mind, runs clockwise (the previous one would be anticlockwise). The start line is at the top-left, right after the golfer icon (for the previous circuit, it would be just above and to the right of the word "Reservoir").

Wow your designs are awesome! You are definitely welcome to our project bduddy :D

And I also have a crap PC to run any recent simracing games. So I'll think of a later time for racing club :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back