Project CARS Modding Questions & WIP

Great that you´re still making new stuff for pCars 1. But do you manage to release the Hot Hatch cars before the release of pCars 2??
Let's look at things this way.....
When S2U released, there was no reason for anyone to be playing NFS Shift anymore. Yet, people do and they look for mods.
When pCars released, there was no reason for anyone to be playing S2U anymore. Yet, people do and they look for mods.
The same thing will happen when pCars2 releases. There will be no reason to play pCars. Yet, people will still play it and look for mods.

We feel it best to release Hot Hatch as a complete mod with all cars. Right now, 3 cars are complete. I'm starting checkout/physics on #4 and model conversion/editing is happening on #5. My initial estimate for completion is the end of August...that might not be possible. Regardless of when we complete the Hot Hatch, we would end up releasing for both pCars and pCars2. Should we find that pCars2 cannot be modded, then only in pCars, obviously.

20170726203427_1.jpg

20170706001050_1.jpg

20170704012948_1.jpg

Hello, I am looking for skins maker for my new mod, (A modern GT3 car !) I can not diffuse it because it's a rip from a game that is not yet released ;)
Sadly skins from this car can't be ripped and i'm not a good painter
The mod is in beta stage, skin template is ready, we just need to adapt some skins from other game

If you are really interested contact me by private message

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi!

Here are a few shots of a car you'll soon have into your garage!

QHPj1A4.jpg

9gwoDD2.jpg

RsEjgkD.jpg

And a last one, showing an issue I have. Maybe someone can help me with this:

YWSpOtP.jpg

I use TDFRL tires meb, and the deformation is excessive even at very low speed... Anybody has experienced this and knows how to solve it?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.