Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2)

Skins Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rogerson Roller submitted a new resource:

Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) - High Resolution 6144 x 4096

Friends, I've come to bring you the ''Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) '', I ask you to save the original files of the game to avoid pain head afterwards. Any doubt ask a question, have all a great weekend. :thumbsup:

Amigos, venho trazer para voces a modificação ''Project Cars 2 - BMW M6 Walkenhorst - @Gran Turismo Sport (Version 1.2) '', eu peço que você guarde os arquivos originais do jogo...

Read more about this resource...

...maybe, I´m total stupid at the moment...but all donwloaded custom liveries won´t work. I´d made a copy of the original folder and placed it save in another "non gmae" folder. And put all downloaded liveries to the new and copied folder in the steam directory...
But not a single one, incl. yours will show up in game. Have I to change another script to allow the game loading HD liveries and .dds files ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back