Project 22

MGP22 Project 22 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome mate, as always. I just wonder, when it comes to importing the 3d models which UE version do u use to cock the files?
i just tried very hard to make something for the suit but i got errors many times ( 4.25 version )

Last edited:
Awesome mate, as always. I just wonder, when it comes to importing the 3d models which UE version do u use to cock the files?
i just tried very hard to make something for the suit but i got errors many times ( 4.25 version )
You need to use 4.27 for MotoGP 22
Then hopefully it should work fine :)

Last edited:
Thanks @BIKER7202 ,I loved your mods since I played motogp 19.
After I put your project 22 v.1.2 ,when I saw in replay modes Marc Marques bike became four bikes, Bagnaia changed as Marques ..how can I fix this? Thanks for your time...

Attachments

• quartararo.png
    quartararo.png
    956.7 KB · Views: 57
  • bagnaia.png
    bagnaia.png
    694.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Dovi.png
    Dovi.png
    684.1 KB · Views: 69
Thanks @BIKER7202 ,I loved your mods since I played motogp 19.
After I put your project 22 v.1.2 ,when I saw in replay modes Marc Marques bike became four bikes, Bagnaia changed as Marques ..how can I fix this? Thanks for your time...
You have to update your game, the mod now references the new models milestone added a couple of weeks ago

Hey , what's up guys. I decided to post this comment here as this is the most downloaded mod so I hope you guys can help me. I have a .pak file created by @BIKER7202 which includes the laptimes in which he made them 1 second slower but on the game it appears to be +750 slower. I would love to add another +350 to make them more slower only in qualifying. I've been very persistante and if he gives me his permission for someone else to help me out I would be very appreciated.

Thank you @BIKER7202 and thank you guys in this community.

Hey , what's up guys. I decided to post this comment here as this is the most downloaded mod so I hope you guys can help me. I have a .pak file created by @BIKER7202 which includes the laptimes in which he made them 1 second slower but on the game it appears to be +750 slower. I would love to add another +350 to make them more slower only in qualifying. I've been very persistante and if he gives me his permission for someone else to help me out I would be very appreciated.

Thank you @BIKER7202 and thank you guys in this community.
Hi, what .pak is that where the IA is slower? did I miss someone , was posting here th IA slow=?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.