Project 22

MGP22 Project 22 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for saying this, I think people forget this sometimes :)

He’s not even asking for a mod either, he’s just asking me to include new models and textures the devs added in a patch to the mod.

I presume he has a cracked game and can’t get the updates.
Sad, that these things need to be pointed out.
Please, continue with your
awesome work. ;)

It’s something I’m considering, I may be able to add them as a base for people to create their own skins for.

I’m also looking at adding more helmets, gloves and boots if there’s any brands that you want (ideally ones that are present in ride 4)
Oh that's awesome news. Honestly, I'd love to see anything from RS Taichi, Kushitani and SIDI as they were in Ride 4. I mainly used stuff from those brands but as for helmets I only ever used Shoei and Arai (I currently own an RX-7 helmet) and those are in the game already. Having templates to make skins would cool, something I would have a go at making. But honestly anything you decide to add will be a welcome addition and thanks for the reply too.

Oh that's awesome news. Honestly, I'd love to see anything from RS Taichi, Kushitani and SIDI as they were in Ride 4. I mainly used stuff from those brands but as for helmets I only ever used Shoei and Arai (I currently own an RX-7 helmet) and those are in the game already. Having templates to make skins would cool, something I would have a go at making. But honestly anything you decide to add will be a welcome addition and thanks for the reply too.
I’ll have a look at those brands then :)
I should get a photoshop pack up soon, along with an updated modding tutorial which should help if you wanted to make skins

Please, in name of all the motogp series riders or customers, I would like people to respect modders. It's easy to wait sitting down while someone takes weeks in doing something just for pleasure, without earning money and for a main reason which is making the game better for us. We can all respect each other and this forum will be better than it is :)

Please, in name of all the motogp series riders or customers, I would like people to respect modders. It's easy to wait sitting down while someone takes weeks in doing something just for pleasure, without earning money and for a main reason which is making the game better for us. We can all respect each other and this forum will be better than it is :)
Thanks, Nikky. You have just echoed what we talked about earlier. :thumbsup:
I'm about to lift my hat, in your humble direction, m8.

I'm always praise modders in
every way I can. A solid Thanks,
and a Please is sometimes enough.
Again, Thank you. /Pp

Thanks, Nikky. You have just echoed what we talked about earlier. :thumbsup:
I'm about to lift my hat, in your humble direction, m8.

I'm always praise modders in
every way I can. A solid Thanks,
and a Please is sometimes enough.
Again, Thank you. /Pp
No problem at all. I admit I've commited errors asking for the mod I wanted, but eventhough I haven't had the help because people here are busy I understand that. So instead of complaining I just want to say thank you to all of you. You guys in the community are great and thanks to you the game is better to play. Thank you again :thumbsup: :)

I should get a photoshop pack up soon, along with an updated modding tutorial which should help if you wanted to make skins
That
would be fantastic BIKER , especially for Kushitani:inlove:

in the latest update you mentioned that you added some wheel covers for the moto3 bikes. my question is if you could remove the botom wings of the hondas for taka and marc because they dont use the bottom ones.
unknown.png

BIKER7202 updated Project 22 with a new update entry:

Update V1.2

Updates
- Updated mod to work with newest patch.
- Fixed Shark custom helmet.
- Removed side wings for Marc Marquez, Alex Marquez and Takaaki Nakagami.
- Modified suit texture for Marc Marquez.
- Modified hospitalities for some teams.
- Modified trucks for some teams.

Screenshots
unknown.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering