Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I finally found the file that controls the riding style so I will alter Rins' in the next update (provided I can edit it properly lol).
Which style do you think he should have?, I personally think Body Out.
It looks amazing!! Thanks mate, great job.

Attachments

• Alex Rins motogp21.jpg
    Alex Rins motogp21.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
BIKER7202 updated Project 21 with a new update entry:

Update V1.2

This update is mainly to fix the mod so that it works with the new patch and therefore doesn't add much but there are a couple of new things.

Updates
- Made compatible with new game update (including removing features that have now been added by Milestone).
- Corrected number font for Raul Fernandez (I made a mistake in the last update).
- Corrected number font for Nicolo Bulega.
- Added more red to Gresini Moto2 leathers.
- Aspar Moto3 custom glass now uses a new texture instead of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, just out of curiosity, do you plan to make AI pace updates again just like in last years mod? Or will you leave the AI to the default Milestone values this year?

Hi, just out of curiosity, do you plan to make AI pace updates again just like in last years mod? Or will you leave the AI to the default Milestone values this year?
I’ll probably make some tweaks to it at some point but they aren’t too far off this year and they will most likely change the ai performance when they update the Moto2 and Moto3 liveries anyway. So I’ll probably have a look at it once they’ve done that

Hey Biker. The Suzuki and Ducati frames are not yet updated. Why do you think Milestone are refusing to update them when they have updated the KTM, Aprilia and the Yamaha to the latest specs?

Hey Biker. The Suzuki and Ducati frames are not yet updated. Why do you think Milestone are refusing to update them when they have updated the KTM, Aprilia and the Yamaha to the latest specs?
I questioned the Suzuki, I think it is virtually the same bike (whereas other teams at least have new aero or farings) so perhaps that’s why, they still could’ve given it a refresh though.

As for the Ducati, they have updated that, the rear end is completely different now after the new update. They also added an additional GP19 model for the Esponsorama bikes to use

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.