Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
And another observation I would like to make is that Joan Mir does the leg dangle(leg out) in real life but in the game he does not. If possible please enable that for him along with the Rins riding style fix. Thanks

Hey Biker. There is one thing I have been wanting to tell you. The replay TV camera is too zoomed out. Is there a way to zoom in a little because milestone have made the texture of the bike so beautiful and it’s hard to appreciate that when the camera is so zoomed out in the replay cam.

Hey Biker. There is one thing I have been wanting to tell you. The replay TV camera is too zoomed out. Is there a way to zoom in a little because milestone have made the texture of the bike so beautiful and it’s hard to appreciate that when the camera is so zoomed out in the replay cam.
I think there’s a free camera mod out there somewhere, I think it lets you adjust zoom and FOV so that might work

I did that and only the 2020 stuff shows up. I even went to "Customized Teams" and didnt see anything. Is it self activating or do I need to click somewhere? Please excuse my idiocracy.
Once it’s in the folder it’s enabled so no you don’t need to do anything to active it.

I haven’t edited the custom teams so you won’t see any change there, have any of the Moto3 liveries changed?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%