Problems with the car

I have two problems.
One of them is that when I put on gear 1 the car stops, I have to start up N and accelerate and change fast to gear 1.
Another problem is that when I am on the highway and I start braking, I hear explosions in the back of the car. It only happens when I go at high speeds.
Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
For the first problem try to see if you have auto-clutch or auto transmission turned on, if you are using a manual clutch try being smoother realesing it, it should solve it (btw make sure you have your parking brake fully lowered, it happens to me sometimes to forget to lower it completely).
For the second it eems like your car is either overheating after going at high speed during a period of time, or you have the carburetors badly adjusted (however if that was the case it would happen more frequently, not only on the higway), for thi i would suggest getting the upgraded radiator and the fuel mixture gauge. When in the highway keep an high in the temp needle to see if it rises more than normal, the fuek mixture should be around 13 to 15, i ussually set it to 14,7 more or less (adjust the fue mixture with a warm engine, since the temperature affects te mixture). This should solve the problems i think, at least worked for me :thumbsup:

14.7 Is too lean for a warm, idling engine. You'll get max power when you tune it to 13.1. That will also help you with the overheating. Running too lean will heat up the engine too much and will cause backfiring, which is the explosions you hear. This is with racing carbs and a fully upgraded car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back