Problems in Motorist 1

Good...
I have contacted other sim communities that have been running online with AMS since 2016, and they have told me that they are having the same problem as us.
The problem is the following:
We have been slow for several weeks with the multiplayer tab, even very slow when changing the session within the servers ... Even small failures that in the past did not occur.
We are several communities with championships currently with AMS1 and we need a solution to this serious problem as soon as possible.
To what is due?
Why is this happening lately?
Please we want a solution now, because we are having complaints from the pilots ...

Regards

Good...
I have contacted other sim communities that have been running online with AMS since 2016, and they have told me that they are having the same problem as us.
The problem is the following:
We have been slow for several weeks with the multiplayer tab, even very slow when changing the session within the servers ... Even small failures that in the past did not occur.
We are several communities with championships currently with AMS1 and we need a solution to this serious problem as soon as possible.
To what is due?
Why is this happening lately?
Please we want a solution now, because we are having complaints from the pilots ...

Regards

¿ ......?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back