Problem with the cars of AC Friends mod pack

Hello;

Today I installed a mod pack ( AC friends pack ), so I unzipped it, took the car files and put them in assetto corsa/content/car. Once this operation is done I launch the game and once in game, the cars bug (The form of the car is here but ) and that for all the cars of the pack. Can anyone help me to correct this?

Attachments

• 20220109174437_1.jpg
    20220109174437_1.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 64

Stereo

Premium
That's what happens if you use a mod that requires CSP decryption, as far as I know it's usually because it's a ripped model and (common among thieves) they're afraid of other people reusing it without permission

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
The GT1 EVO is our entry level sim racing cockpit. Using the same technology as our more advanced rigs, it offers a rigid structure and great platform to take your sim racing to the next level. Buy now from...
  • Featured
The Trak Racer SA-06 is a light-weight and stylish reclining sport seat and is suitable for most racing simulators that demand a comfortable, long-lasting and great looking seat. Trak Racer's SA-06 is wrapped in thick, high-quality and durable leather-style fabric and has a race-inspired shape...
The perfect addition to the GT Omega ART Racing Simulator Cockpit, this monitor stand allows ergonomic positioning of monitors from 22” to 52” in size. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 119,95 It offers a practical and convenient monitor position to suit any location with movable and lockable...
Every tenth of a second counts! If you’re looking for pedals that help you to be both quick and consistent, look no further. Years of experience and all new testing methods have been used during the development of this innovative top-of-the line simulator product: the Heusinkveld Sim Pedals...
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 29,95 Features Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Offical GT3 Performance wheel from SimRacingBay Buy now from simucube.com for € 1022,45 High-quality GT3 racing wheel from our trusted partner SimRacingBay Sturdy CNC Machined construction. Grip section with Suede Leather, just like the original. All wheels sold in our brand store come with...