Problem with sound in game

Hi,

I have had a problem with the sound in AC since i bought it. The problem is so frequent i rarley play it any more even though i really like the game.

When i start the game the sound ALWAYS works in the intro and menues. But one i press drive to go onto the track and actually play the game - the sound will only work every third time. Moslty all quiet, but sometimes sound just coming out from one speaker.

Ive tryed removing AC all together. Remove all mods, change latency but nothing seem to work.

No other game i have has this problem.

Hi,

I have had a problem with the sound in AC since i bought it. The problem is so frequent i rarley play it any more even though i really like the game.

When i start the game the sound ALWAYS works in the intro and menues. But one i press drive to go onto the track and actually play the game - the sound will only work every third time. Moslty all quiet, but sometimes sound just coming out from one speaker.

Ive tryed removing AC all together. Remove all mods, change latency but nothing seem to work.

No other game i have has this problem.
Have you tried to change sound latency?
Edited: Yes, you tried. Maybe a problem with sound drivers

I never had that issue. Remove all mods (as you said) and do a steam validation. That should fix any issues. If you had soundmods and they had GUID.txt files in the sound folder for the cars then you will not have sounds. So check the cars that have no sound to see that that file isnt in there. And do the steam validation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back