Problem with menu

Hi Guys im not sure what ive changed but the opening reiza video and my menu have lost quality...ie video is all pixelated and when it goes to menu the cars look ok but the black on the left looks low quality... the game itself looks great but im just wondering what ive done as it wasnt like this until today

Hi Lee. Did you change something in your video driver settings (inside or outside the game?)
Does this happens in all types of cars? The menu is only a simple image (reizaXX.tga) that you can find inside the rFm folder. You can try to open the image inside some drawing/graph application to see if some of them are damaged. If this is the case, you can try GSC Sync to restore them. My bet is that there is something messed with your video options (nvidia or amd control panel, nvidia inspector, whatever). Did you install something new since last time you ran the game?

Hi Fernando and thanks for the reply, the only thing ive changed today is to a bigger monitor, same make jusy bigger, ive added a few tracks and cars the past few days, im just in the middle of downloading a fresh copy to see if anything in the game files were changed :thumbsup:

Im using pc 27 inch monitor now, before i was using a 32inch tv both are full hd, when i change settings in the config and save them then start the game it keeps starting the main GSC config up and changes what ive changed for some reason

Try to run the GSC Config as administrator (Shift+RightClick on it and choose "run as administrator"), it seems that it is unable to save your changes (maybe it doesn't have proper permission to alter the files in the folder where you installed the game). As a rule of thumb, do not install games under "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)", because these folders require special permissions to allow saving.

I installed game in C and it seems to save now, the pictures at the beggining are still grainy but i think they are normal they just stretch to fit what size you have screen, i just dont think ive notived it before :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back