Tracks problem mod assetto, does not allow to enter in race mode

HELLO .

the engines of creation have been BTB , 3dsimed and kseditor.

i have just created a karting circuit, it was very cool and real, even the owner of the karting gave me the pride of the track. I will upload it right now in Racedepatment, but first I have to solve some problems.

I have several problems like that when it crashes sometimes it gets stuck to the obstacle, or that I have not put cameras.... but the most important is that although I have created the boxes AC_START_0, AC_START_1.... When I try to enter for the assetto race it doesn't let me (in training mode no problem, I'm alone and everything works quite well)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

search on google HOW TO BUILD YOUR FIRST TRACK ASSETTO CORSA. You will find a 3D specific on your problems in the first page, is way faster to share this tips than try to explain it due to the fact there is well explained ;)

thanks for your speed.

I've seen a lot of related videos, but for my problem I don't see anything, because apparently in the videos that are made both in BTB or Blender once finished they work tb in race mode. I've done it just as they are describing.

Here in page 1 is very well explained most of your problem

BTW, in order to let AC works in race you need to create at least this:

For circuit-type tracks:

AC_START_0
AC_START_1
AC_PIT_0
AC_PIT_1
AC_HOTLAP_START_0
AC_TIME_0_L
AC_TIME_0_R
AC_TIME_1_L
AC_TIME_1_R

For every car which have to race you need a relative pit stop spawn "dummy".

Replay cameras can be done in a second time, after you made all the other things

The code that you give me, I already applied it, in the pits with me alone there is no problem, it appears in the race that enters is seen where the AC_START_0..1...2... and quickly the game goes to the menu again.
I went back to do btb centerline and fastline in case the visual intelligence failed, I also went back to do the cameras... but the cameras failed again and it doesn't leave me in race mode either...
Maybe the virtual intelligence and cameras are played on 3dsimed or Kseditor?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I have already solved it, if someone wants the information I can provide it, now by solving this another problem has come up and that is that I get out of the plot and it doesn't turn out to be invalid.

Okay, I can't capture the error so I have to explain.
The problem is that having made the Artificial Intelegent line of assetto corsa, so that the virtual cars can trace. has disappeared the limits of track, that is to say now it allows me to go out of the track cutting way, and even so it counts me the turn like good.
I don't know how to make those track boundaries

Inside the surfaces.ini in your track's data folder, you can assign surfaces to mesh names. A mesh named 1ROAD will have surfacename ROAD, a mesh called 42RUNOFF will have surfacename RUNOFF, etc. For runoff areas, set IS_VALID=0 instead of 1, so the game invalidates your lap when you drive over it.

you're super nice.
what you said made a lot of sense, but it didn't work either. i think the surface.ini was copied from another game,(i made the kn5, and copied it over another circuit where i changed the name and little else.) all the maya's don't correspond to mine.(i changed the name of a maya, and put 1GRASS, which is the name given in 3d simed) but it didn't work either

[SURFACE_0]
KEY=PITS
FRICTION=0.97
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=1
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_1]
KEY=ROAD
FRICTION=0.99
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=1
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_2]
KEY=RACELINE
FRICTION=0.965
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_3]
KEY=LINES
FRICTION=0.95
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_4]
KEY=MXTRACK
FRICTION=0.97
DAMPING=0
WAV=dirt.wav
WAV_PITCH=1
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=1
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_5]
KEY=RESTRICTED
FRICTION=0.96
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=0
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

[SURFACE_6]
KEY=PITLINE
FRICTION=0.97
DAMPING=0
WAV=
WAV_PITCH=0
FF_EFFECT=NULL
DIRT_ADDITIVE=0
BLACK_FLAG_TIME=0
IS_VALID_TRACK=0
SIN_HEIGHT=0
SIN_LENGTH=0
IS_PITLANE=1
VIBRATION_GAIN=0
VIBRATION_LENGTH=0

I'm going to fix the bugs little by little, but I also need your help to know how to upload the circuit to racedepartment, the owner of the circuit is making me hurry to get people to start downloading it.

(i changed the name of a maya, and put 1GRASS, which is the name given in 3d simed) but it didn't work either
If your object is called 1GRASS, then the surfaces.ini should contain an entry with:

[SURFACE_7]
KEY=GRASS

The "1" is there just to tell Assetto Corsa that it's an object you can drive on.

To add a track to RaceDepartment, go to the Downloads section on the top, click Assetto Corsa, Tracks, and click the blue button "Add Resource"

I give up, I've been trying 1001 ways to do it. I have seen a video that shows an application inside AI (that's where I do fastrack). I can't find it, I think the bug could come from there.
I leave you a picture.

Attachments

• bordes.jpg
    bordes.jpg
    833.1 KB · Views: 130
Anyway I'm going to upload the circuit today, (Karting Sallent - version 1.0 ) I have to say that it has been very nice, and correct the errors. if you help me better than better.
Thanks NightEye87. I will put you in the description, when I hang up the circuit.

I will have a look, see if I can find the problem. Glad to help in any way I can!

If you can't find the AI app, you probably have the developer apps disabled. If you're not using ContentManager, it's an option somewhere in some ini file. Not sure which one exactly :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back