6. Nicolas Rouge
7. April Dillon (Poss)*
8. Mark Breslin
9. Sean Greenlaw
10.Damien Rouchon
11.Phil Shillitoe
12. James Early
13. Steve Combey

I can't play: I see Silverstone, connect to the server, see that I miss Malaysia and I have the wrong Silverstone version, try to donwload with my slow download speed (256 ko/s), 50% is missing right now...so I won't come tonight.

rejoins are disabled for race sessions nicolas, dino explained that it lags the server when someone comes back in so its been off since.

regards downloading, best getting all thats needed from mediafire, all our content is hosted there, linked to in the presto download section.

everything went as well as could be expected?

practise starts were all good, racing was all good, server worked fine for all throughout (except a disconnect from nic, was that the server or your end though?).

hopefully the changes made in the router firewall and nobody having any rcd files present has made the diffrence, we can only wait and see now next wednesday :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep.....all good.!!:thumbsup:
Except trying to keep up with the front two for 10 laps crippled my front left tyre.!!!:cry:
With 10 mins left, had no choice but to pit for some extra rubber:(
(back to the 'old drawing board' with tyre management...........and set-up!!:whistling:)

I disapearing ?!! ..... may be I'm too fast for your eyes:roflmao:

this is what I remember like last thing about Nicolas race, him was behind me and I looked time gap and bleu point on map and nothing of strange then:------Nicolas leave the race and the car is in garage------, so I thought Nicolas push hard for recover the gap damage the car gone in pit and damage not repairable

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back