Precision Motorsports Race of Champions

may be a silly question. sorry, i'm new....are setups restricted so all equal or is it just cars and track which are chosen for us.

Setup is locked except for steering lock and brake bias if I'm not mistaken. It was like that 2 years back. Also, it must be restricted because you can only drive the mod 1.5 hours before the start of the event, so there's no time to create a setup anyway.

Setup is locked except for steering lock and brake bias if I'm not mistaken. It was like that 2 years back. Also, it must be restricted because you can only drive the mod 1.5 hours before the start of the event, so there's no time to create a setup anyway.
suits me.thanks!
i would have thought gear ratios for low gears would be the main thing.

out of interest, is most of the track driven in 2nd gear?:-S

The Friday Qualifying session has just ended and Henri Viirok, Giuseppe Rainieri, Hristo Itchov and Lasse Sorensen take the first 4 wildcard spots for the Main Event next Weekend. Congratulations guys!

Unfortunately I'll have to sit this one out due to a loss in the family. Too bad because it was great fun last year!

GL to all the competitors and hopefully I'll be there next year!

well was a good event, even if i struggled a lot lol
nice to meet you all, i will put a mix of my runs soon,

the twitch stream was laggy as hell tho :S the audio was good

Thanks to everyone who participated. rFactor 2 didn´t make it easy for us but it was definitely a good event, and a valuable lesson how to deal with rF2

The Broadcast replay can be watched on youtube now:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back