F1 2010 Practice Sessions

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello guys,

The noobie is back :D

I was just wondering do practice sessions effect reputation, or is it only qualification and race which you have to do?

Because I know the tracks well and I find practice pointless unless there is an R&D Objective I would just complete that and then move on to Qualifying when completed the R&D Objective.

My Second question is once you have completed the R&D Objective in a practice session do you have to fast forward time to the end of the session. Or can you simply skip to Qualifying after completion of the R&D Objective to make it apply.

Thanks for any help again guys,

Z.

Based on my Exp, Reputation will only affect qualifying and race achievements. And for your second question once you get the RD objective you can skip to qualifying you will get the upgrade on the qualifying. At least on my own experience.

If there is an RD objective i ran 1 lap just to get the upgrade then skip to qualifying. I don't use fast forward on practice

First time I did R&D i skipped through the 3 practice sessions instead of fast forwarding and didn't get the R&D achievement. 2nd R&D I fast forwarded the 3 sessions and got the achievement. So based on this I would say the R&D only works with fast forwarding.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back