Practice race 28th of August at Spa?

I am very sorry to say that I have to pull out as I have to attend a meeting that starts in 45 minutes. I'll open the server and trust that those who wants to race will be able to time/control it to their pleasing.

I'll make the qualify 9 minutes open :) Have fun

Also would have had the time to join but can't get it running at the moment. :( Still fiddling around and I'm very frustrated!

It screwed me over too just before the race, but got it fixed in time (barely) by
1) Delete desktop shortcut
2) going into the steam folder and manually running the config program to reset the graphics resolution
3) create new desktop shortcut and drag to desktop
4) in the documents/simbin/ folder you will see a new folder called Race07 install2 or something like that. Go into the original Race07 folder and select all and copy. then go to the install2 folder and paste and say OK to overwriting. Now all your settings/config and setup will be restored.

I also had to reinstall the no visor fix in the Gamedata/teams folder

at what server and time?

Sorry Peter, i hope you figured it out and got to join the race. As you possibly know now, our races always start the same time (all times are UK-times):
Practice session starts at 7pm
Qualify session (or practice starts) starts at 8pm

In other words are all drivers expected to join some time during the practice session (between 7pm and 8pm).

And sorry for you to Valter, Reik and Vince, that Steam problems got in the way for some good racing action. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back