AC *Postponed*Daytona Prototypes @ Daytona - 26th Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Refresh the server page :D
Sorry @JoelK , refreshed and tried again this morning... the server shows these cars for me, no Daytona Prototypes :unsure: Is anyone else getting this?
CaptureD.JPG

Sorry @JoelK , refreshed and tried again this morning... the server shows these cars for me, no Daytona Prototypes :unsure: Is anyone else getting this?
View attachment 345842

There is a GT3 server with the 1.0 version of Daytona, there is also a Corvette server but i think its the wrong version of the circuit as i cant join it?

My guess is John you are looking at servers you have content for and that's why the corvette server isn't showing? Red is the server you're looking at and blue is the correct one although wrong version of the circuit. I think???

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I have the same problem then. It does not show up even with DLC not picked. I can drive offline so I have the cars and a track. I just deleted the track and reinstalled, so I'm certain it's the correct track, same problem.

OK, now I can see it as missing the track content, after just reinstalling it!?! Working on it....

deleted and reinstalled daytona_2017 v1.0rar one more time, same result.

Last edited:
View attachment 345842
I have the same problem then. It does not show up even with DLC not picked. I can drive offline so I have the cars and a track. I just deleted the track and reinstalled, so I'm certain it's the correct track, same problem.

OK, now I can see it as missing the track content, after just reinstalling it!?! Working on it....

deleted and reinstalled daytona_2017 v1.0rar one more time, same result.
Retry now and it should work.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies