Post your videos thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe...

The main ground plane is pushed down 5m currently. There are odd points on the course where it intersects with the road path, simply because the road path is drawn with much more accuracy than the 10m countour of the terrain, so it's out of the way for now hehe.

I need to build out from the road and meet up with the large scale terrain, but I won't be doing that until I am sure the road is 99% right for cambers, lumps, bumps, width changes etc...

But these trees are important, as are the roughing out of buildings, because they block out quite a lot of the view between the road/walls/hedges kinda zone, and the distance terrain. There is a good chance for certain areas I can avoid modelling quite a lot of stuff because it will be blocked out :D

Also, getting these trees and their shaders working has been a struggle but we are there now I think...

It's my Snowden Moor track, check the linky in my sig. A big project but one well worth doing and something Racer really needs :D

Dave

Lol, quick updates.

I've not made much progress for a while, just so slow... but hopefully as I get more ideas concrete and the texture library builds, it'll start to fly together lots faster :D

Thanks for watching :)

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%