Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

AMGFan(BMP),
About your BMW 540I.
Some Qlog errors I enjoyed fixing and some other stuff that needs attention. Really great car love the handling!
(INFO): [racer/2808] Loading car 'bmw_540i_touring'
(WARN): [racer/3220] d3LoadTextureMap(); can't load 'data/cars/bmw_540i_touring/bmw_5s_fars_bump.tga'; creating red/blue stub image
(WARN): [racer/2808] Image 'bmw_5s_fars_bump.tga' not found for shader skin1/data/cars/bmw_540i_touring/bmw_5s_fars
- layer1 commented out in car.shd file, needs image texture
(WARN): [racer/2808] d3LoadTextureMap(); can't load 'data/cars/bmw_540i_touring/lights.tga'; creating red/blue stub image
(WARN): [racer/2808] Image 'lights.tga' not found for shader skin1/data/cars/bmw_540i_touring/lights - commented out in car.shd file, possibly wrong texture
(WARN): [racer/2808] Wheel 1 has ackermanFactor<0, is this intended? Normally it's >1 - fixed in car.ini
fixed mirror in car.shd file

fixed views.ini - gauges weren't round (possible aspex ratio problem), added laptime and bestlap, moved logo
adjusted flares in car.ini file, removed a couple of duplicates
adjusted light emmission values in car.shd file

other problems that need to be fixed.
Shadow has holes that let the sun shine thru.
Extra images not needed, should be removed, but I like c02.tga
tailpipe too white inside

540I.jpg The .7z file has the car.ini car.shd and views.ini files

Attachments

• bmw_540i_touring.7z
    5.6 KB · Views: 156
The flares gave me fits trying to determine which one in car.ini controlled which one on car. Took awhile to determine that tere were several duplicates, more than one flare in the same location with only a minor difference.

The flare at the top center brakelight was located a bit too high. That's why that one was changed.

I do like fixing Qlog errors as everyone knows. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back