Post Pictures thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, backing to racer, and what about doing a new section for screenshots? Everybody may agree with me, 160 pages are a bit too hard to find anything.

Well, about game, backing with 2.7L V6 DOHC TwinTurbo 265hp@5800rpm Quattro 01'

screenshot124copy.jpg

screenshot125copy-1.jpg

screenshot126copy-1.jpg

Bonus: Raphael's MR-S

screenshot119copy.jpg

definitely agree! I'd rather drive a smaller Mitsubishi Lancer or something. they are genuinely quick.
I can't, from personal experience.... I may or may not of taken a Fusion SEL around a turn way too fast, and had way too much fun on a twisty road with it lol. Mine may appear "ugly" because it has the blacked out grill bars, where most usually have the grill bars chrome, or painted. I actually want to own a Fusion but it would have to be ordered from the factory because no one is apparently like me and wants the 4 cylinder with a 6 speed manual (wish I could pair the 3.0l with a 6 speed manual) and the sport appearance package (that also includes sport suspension). Well its either that or the new Focus, and that will be on its first year, and with the options I want in it, it would only be a couple grand cheaper lol. Of course at this point I'm only dreaming lol

Well its either that or the new Focus, and that will be on its first year, and with the options I want in it, it would only be a couple grand cheaper lol. Of course at this point I'm only dreaming lol

Focuses are damn good cars, and you should get the early ones (without the ugly restyling) cheap around there! Too bad that Ford US didn't imported the MKII there, it's both a good and pretty car!

Focuses are damn good cars, and you should get the early ones (without the ugly restyling) cheap around there! Too bad that Ford US didn't imported the MKII there, it's both a good and pretty car!
the out going model actually doesn't look that bad, just styling that requires you to get used to it, but it drove pretty nice as well. I remember driving a base model one once, even though it was a automatic, it was fun, and still returned 35mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%