Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022

Career Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022 1.06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022 - Drive as Morris Schuring in the 2022 Porsche Mobil1 Supercup

1HfOhpT.jpg

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022

Drive as Morris Schuring for Huber Racing in the 2022 Porsche Mobil1 Supercup

This is a custom championship built around a collection of skins and tracks, created by the extremely talented people in the Assetto Corsa modding community.

All credits can be found at the end of this page.

Features
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup...

Read more about this resource...

now ''zandvoort2020-2020'' is missing....have installed everything but it doesn't work
Same, apparently the Pit extension file goes to Kunos's original ks_zandvoort track folder.

Solution:

After installing all required files including pit extensions, change the name of the tracks causing issues in both:

Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022.champ
Porsche Mobil1 Supercup 2022.json

files to their correct track names, then it works.

Apologies for the missing track errors - it was late when I released this. All fixed.

Also, I've had to disable rain on Round 1. The AI spin erratically in the pit lane, but they're fine out on track. This is the same with any track and any car. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Love all your Championships. With this one I can't download Monaco or Paul Ricard. They both get to around 75% complete in the download and then fail giving a file error message. Can you please help.

Love all your Championships. With this one I can't download Monaco or Paul Ricard. They both get to around 75% complete in the download and then fail giving a file error message. Can you please help.
Try another browser, lower the security or disable any adblocks you have; that's pretty much all I can recommend! If you're still struggling, I'll see if I can find another link.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Try another browser, lower the security or disable any adblocks you have; that's pretty much all I can recommend! If you're still struggling, I'll see if I can find another link.

Does anyone else have this issue?
Thanks Geraint,
I tried Firefox..turned off firewall..don't have any adblockers so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.