Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack)

MyTeam Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Double R updated Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Full package) with a new update entry:

Ultimate Pack 2.0 Released!

A lot of new things in this Update!
This update is the full package, that includes:

- Team umbrella
- Office full remodeled
- New racecrew
- Rainjacket
- New monitors for garage, etc
- More features insdie!

NOTE: Emblem for this mod isn't available for some problems, maybe in the future I will update that and new generic helmet. Enjoy it!

E7OkD2GXoAAvMhn

Read the rest of this update entry...

Black lines on the halo is "a minor bug of the game". You need to change some graphics settings that I don't remember exactly. Changing the settings that I told you, the effect will be looks "straight". Good luck with that.
I tried couple things, didn't find answer, if you have any clue what it could be, please help. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-27 143214.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-27 143214.png
    899.8 KB · Views: 70
Black lines on the halo is "a minor bug of the game". You need to change some graphics settings that I don't remember exactly. Changing the settings that I told you, the effect will be looks "straight". Good luck with that.
I uploaded a video with the solutions. Sorry for my bad english :cry:

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm still having the issue with the blurry halo. I've tried both methods you described in your video but they don't work for me. You mentioned that the bug should have been fixed in patch 1.07, I wonder if the newest patch 1.09 broke it again? Any help would be appreciated.

This livery is simply, simply lovely. It's looks so good tbh.

I was wondering whitch colors you use in the My Team color menu, when you start the team.

Keep up the work.

Hi All

I noticed on the images for example image 1, 4 and 7 that the bottom crash structure on the sidepod is wrong. The bottom left crash structure is blue while the bottom right is carbon black, I dont know which one is meant to be correct but it is possible to fix that issue.

Thank You

I wanted to understand, because the skins are only for those who have the deluxe version, I play in the basic version, I can't use it! But congratulations on the work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.