Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack)

MyTeam Porsche Gulf (MyTeam Skin) (Ultimate Pack) 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Double R submitted a new resource:

Porsche Gulf - A beautiful skin inspiration in the McLaren Gulf of the GP of Monaco but with Porsche

Hello guys! I'm back :)
View attachment 488720
NOTE: Next week I will try to post this mod with the Copy and Paste version ... meanwhile you could install the mod with the manual version that is about 20-30 minutes if you follow all the step of my video...

FEATURES:
[COLOR=rgb(41, 105...[/B]

Read more about this resource...

THE LEGEND IS BACK!
Welcome back mate and I can't wait to work with you again.
Also if you ever want to play as a particular driver (like Alonso for example) PM me because I'm into making playable drivers now haha.

Very Nice skin but I follow what the image you put for the copy and past for the logo and there is no logo there , am I missing something or dont it wrong ?

hey I dont have a twitter so i couldnt reach out on that platform, I was just curious if you could do some type of ford skin in the future, could be a spin off their gulf livery from their GT car or even just a generic blue and silver eco boost ford skin, love the work though, keep it up!

Hey mate, If you want to do a porsche badge, put it in '2021_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem' and replace one like 'emblem_bullet'

Then it shows up in game easily. I'll just do my own manual porsche logo for now. Thanks for the work.

The braking point is a part of the game and not buyable and has nothing to do with the liveries.
are you talking about Pc-Version or what?

its under that car

yeah Pc version i had to buy the braking point package to have the cars og butler casper and jackson
sorry but braking point is part of game and its included.
you can´t buy it as its included in normal and deluxe version.

i don´t know what you´re talking about exactly.

Have a look here -> https://www.inside-digital.de/news/f1-2021-vorgestellt-preise#neuer-story-modus-breaking-point

You find this on the third main nemu point in the game, bigger isn´t possible

Last edited:
sorry but braking point is part of game and its included.
you can´t buy it as its included in normal and deluxe version.

i don´t know what you´re talking about exactly.

Have a look here -> https://www.inside-digital.de/news/f1-2021-vorgestellt-preise#neuer-story-modus-breaking-point

You find this on the third main nemu point in the game, bigger isn´t possible

I have the same problem man.
I have BP in the game,but the car is a DLC buy-in package

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play