ACC Porsche Cup @ Spa - Tue 13th Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Already in

is the server up

i cant find the server, also thought acc was limited to 24 racers

Uops :D It should be up since Sunday, yes. The limit used to be 24 in the first builds, if I am not mistaken. We have since had races with a full 30 car grid :)

Please sign me up for this one.

Sign me up please Daniel. And the formation lap is a great idea ha because its nearly always the Frist lap I get taken out on :roflmao::O_o: gives people the change to warm the tyres up :thumbsup:

sign me up please :):thumbsup:

Sign me up please :thumbsup:

All in :) In this specific case it will not be so much about warming tyres, more so it will be to evaluate the treacherous conditions :confused:

And for the new guys coming to race with us tonight: Welcome! :)
Remember to have a quick read through the rules, especially the Golden Rule. Also, join TeamSpeak if you can, as it is easier to make announcements, and can add to a fun experience :thumbsup:

No server yet?

Alright, apologies if it is not on; I thought the server had been up, at least I have set it properly, but something must have happened and it got shut down, or my brain decided to actually launch it, which is also possible :speechless: Once I get home I will get it sorted, this will be in about an hour from now.

Meanwhile, if you want some practice, try single player free practice and check the weather below:

https://www.yr.no/place/Belgium/Wallonia/Francorchamps/hour_by_hour.html

There was an ACC update that included an update to the servers. I have fixed this, but at the moment I do not manage to see any server in the game, although the status says "Connected" so we will keep an eye on this and see how it develops.

Uops :D It should be up since Sunday, yes. The limit used to be 24 in the first builds, if I am not mistaken. We have since had races with a full 30 car grid :)

All in :) In this specific case it will not be so much about warming tyres, more so it will be to evaluate the treacherous conditions :confused:

And for the new guys coming to race with us tonight: Welcome! :)
Remember to have a quick read through the rules, especially the Golden Rule. Also, join TeamSpeak if you can, as it is easier to make announcements, and can add to a fun experience :thumbsup:
This will be madness lol I'll be the fella doin 5mph :rolleyes:

Guys,

I am not managing to set the game to have a standard formation lap, the settings.json will not work if I insert that command :O_o: (and that was probably why the server was down this whole time).

So for tonight, we will have the usual short formation start, and I will try to get this issue sorted for the next event. Sorry about that :notworthy:

EDIT: I will need to dig into it, but from what I understand it will not work yet on online public sessions.

Last edited:
yes i agree i had fun although most of the time i was running by myself but i kept the car on track which made me slow and i just wasnt catching anybody, but it felt like the more i drove the car the more confidence i would have and then ofcourse when that happens i usually spin the rears and crash but cause i wasnt to fast there was not much damage, but thanks for the race

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back