Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3, Dallara Corvette & LeMans Lola Series add-on

Skins Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3, Dallara Corvette & LeMans Lola Series add-on v1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
So basically this is a EEC rip-off, which again is not allowed to being uploaded here. :rolleyes:

It's skin pack just like many others that uploaded on RD. Since when are you not all allowed to create skins.

What is the difference between my skin pack your one below.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/blancpain-gt-series-asia-gt3-2017.17413/

Also most of these skins are my own designs and the rest were converted to work with this mod and proper credits were given so I don't know where your mind is by saying this is a rip-off.

Last edited:
Ah sorry, but you are talking about a mod when presentating this skinpack. You have permission from Chris to use his skins? Btw, both Porsche and Ferrari are not GT3, but GTE spec in the Endurance Series mod ;)

Ah sorry, but you are talking about a mod when presentating this skinpack. You have permission from Chris to use his skins? Btw, both Porsche and Ferrari are not GT3, but GTE spec in the Endurance Series mod ;)

No where on my page do I mention that this is a mod. I think it's very clear that these are skins.

This is a simple add-on for the guys to have some fun.

I'm also aware that the cars are GTE spec, this is something I did for myself and uploaded it for everybody to enjoy.

Not all of us are series racers like yourself and sometimes we just want to have a bit fun.

I'm sure you understand this.

Another thing I forgot to mention is Chris's Lola skins are not in this download and is also very clearly stated in the main page that you would have to download them separately.

• Step 2 (Install Lola B12/80 Project skins)
Download the skin pack here on RD and install all the skins.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lola-b12-80-project.13283/

If it's not for you then I understand. This add-on is pretty much fictional as none of these cars would run together anyway.

Regards

ClimaxF1

Last edited:
Those who understand have understood it. ;)

The point is why use the support section to make your own little personal comments.

You should try else where, maybe somebody would be interested in your humor and please use the support section for what it is intended for.

Regards

ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1 updated Porsche Cup Challenge with Ferrari GT3 & LeMans Lola Series add-on with a new update entry:

Dallara Corvette skins and series added

Hi Guys

This is a simple conversion from the skins available for the Dallara Corvette Mod available from Assetto Corsa.

Special thanks to mclarenf1papa & Gogui96 for all their beautiful skins.

I've only edited and converted the files so that they work with AMS.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

P.S. Below these pics are a few...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just a note FYI; this update of skins no longer appears to work after the upgrade to v2.3 for EEC Endurance (nor does "Lola B12/80 Project 0.6" by Crivitz Chris).

Just a note FYI; this update of skins no longer appears to work after the upgrade to v2.3 for EEC Endurance (nor does "Lola B12/80 Project 0.6" by Crivitz Chris).
Something I suggested right at the beginning that the guys should make their updates with out changes to the file structures because this would affect a lot of skin packs.

It's only the new series file for v2.3 for EEC Endurance that would have to be edited so that the cars can be called up properly.

If possible, could you send me your latest v2.3 for EEC Endurance series file so that I can update according to that.

I don't want to download the whole mod just for a series file. I do have the latest mod but my series files are different as I run several custom mods that are not listed here or there.

Would appreciate that and I could make a quick update.

Thank you!

@ ClimaxF1 - #1) Thank you for this and, your MANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SIM RACING COMMUNITY OVER THE YEARS. Sorry not yelling, just clearing my throat. #2) I think that Reb is on your side on this. What I understood him to say was that any, even slight modification to a game is a mod. So JorritVD's criticism is really just nit picky sword play over semantics. As EEC provides the Base Mod as a free download that anybody with the ability to go on line can download, and you both are kind enough to share your skinning work with us; the whole argument is tantamount to two fleas arguing over which one owns the dog they are on. #3) Mr Climax has been around for years and I have never known him to be a weasel in any way, shape or form. I may be mistaken but, pretty sure I'm not. #4) I have to say that I'm stunned that, in the middle of the provider of this work being unjustly attacked, people are still "shaking hands palms up". I gotta a whole lotta Gimme, Gimme down in my soul!

FraPP!!!

These days Re
@ ClimaxF1 - #1) Thank you for this and, your MANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SIM RACING COMMUNITY OVER THE YEARS. Sorry not yelling, just clearing my throat. #2) I think that Reb is on your side on this. What I understood him to say was that any, even slight modification to a game is a mod. So JorritVD's criticism is really just nit picky sword play over semantics. As EEC provides the Base Mod as a free download that anybody with the ability to go on line can download, and you both are kind enough to share your skinning work with us; the whole argument is tantamount to two fleas arguing over which one owns the dog they are on. #3) Mr Climax has been around for years and I have never known him to be a weasel in any way, shape or form. I may be mistaken but, pretty sure I'm not. #4) I have to say that I'm stunned that, in the middle of the provider of this work being unjustly attacked, people are still "shaking hands palms up". I gotta a whole lotta Gimme, Gimme down in my soul!

FraPP!!!
These days Reb, Jorrit and myself get along quite well, even forgot about this post.

To me this is still not a mod, the work I've done has not altered the mod in any form.

This is a simple add-on skin pack and is allowed on RD or this would have being removed a long time ago.

You still need the mod for these skins to work, the only thing changed is the series file which allows new entries for the different skin packs.

Mods are mods and skins are skins, they are also separated the same way here on RD.

There's not a single file in this download that will alter or change anything from the original cars.

They just skins and this was also a long time ago, I think we all have forgotton about this and moved on.

Last edited:
@Frapp Lee , Just quick thank you for your support too, appreciate what you have said.

I think those that know me by now will know that I love what I do and do it as a hobby. I never take credit for something that I have not done and will always give proper credits where needed.

The work I do is there for the sim community to enjoy, I don't even ask for donations, this is pure fun and hope that everybody gets the same joy I get from my uploads.

Here, here! No thanks needed on my end, as I have been the recipient of the fruits of your hobby for years. I might even go so far as to say - sorry it took me so long to say "Thank You".

All the best!

FraPP!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back