Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022

Skins Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Problem I have is it won't install through Mod Manager, over the years had a few rfcmp that exhibited this behavior but only 4-5.
I need to put it in default packages and install through rFactor2 works fine.
However I don't like anything in packages other then 5-100kb rfmods.
I unsubscribe all 3rd party I use and resub scribe for updates, archive the package and unsubscribe again then updated any rfmods use content.

So all I did was make a OVGME mod out of the files and activate when I want to use the mod. I also made a PCC GB 2002 rfcmp with 10 tracks.
This way you can make different mods for max grid on various tracks omitting the skins you wish without having to do it every time you run the cars. ;)

PCC GB 02.jpg
PCC GB 05.jpg
PCC GB 06.jpg

Last edited:
Problem I have is it won't install through Mod Manager, over the years had a few rfcmp that exhibited this behavior but only 4-5.
I need to put it in default packages and install through rFactor2 works fine.
However I don't like anything in packages other then 5-100kb rfmods.
I unsubscribe all 3rd party I use and resub scribe for updates, archive the package and unsubscribe again then updated any rfmods use content.

So all I did was make a OVGME mod out of the files and activate when I want to use the mod. I also made a PCC GB 2002 rfcmp with 10 tracks.
This way you can make different mods for max grid on various tracks omitting the skins you wish without having to do it every time you run the cars. ;)

View attachment 631391View attachment 631392View attachment 631393
it is a bit strange that modmgr doesnt work for you.. does it not see the package in the folder?

Exactly right steevee
It would seem, the ingame installer will work fine as per testing.
Moddmgr however is a strange beast, if you remove the 1.03 folder from your Installed\Vehicles\Porsche_992_GT3_Cup_2022 folder.. and refresh modmgr with my rfcmp file in packages, modmgr will pick up the update and install my pack... Placing the 1.03 folder back should be a work around..

It maybe because I don't have it subscribed.
There is a couple other 3rd party packages do the same.
All other 3rd party work normal in mod manager subscribed or not.

Last edited:
It because the 1.03 S397 is an update from 1.02 base.... and my pack has to be updated from 1.02 also... Modmgr is the only thing that has the problem of installing 2 packs based from the same base.... The ingame installer is perfectly fine.... so they have work to do on the modmgr... :)

maybe the name of the mas is a problem. I renamed the mas to PCCGB.mas and made an update-rfcmp 1.03pccgb and it shows in modmgrView attachment 631447
Yes, this is my problem. Since installing in game won't work anymore for me, modmgr is my lifeline. But this skin did not show up in my modmgr. Hi Manfredk2, its me again( bmw m2 skin ), care to help how to make it appear in modmgr? Cause computer thing is not my cup of coffee

Last edited:
Yes, this is my problem. Since installing in game won't work anymore for me, modmgr is my lifeline. But this skin did not show up in my modmgr. Hi Manfredk2, its me again( bmw m2 skin ), care to help how to make it appear in modmgr? Cause computer thing is not my cup of coffee
Move the 1.03 folder out of the 2022 folder, then refresh modmgr, it should show the PCCGB as an update, once you've done that, copy the 1.03 folder back

Yes.. on my harddrive it's ready, just a few other cars to sort out, and hopefully it'll get pushed to the official pack from S397
I thought you would. I also thought it was like it is, because either the sponsor didn't agree or the content being 18+ but hey, I've no clue about most things...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.