Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022

Skins Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
steevee submitted a new resource:

Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022 - Porsche Carrera Cup 992 Great Britain 2022

Since the 922 was release just before christmas, I've been hard at work to bring the Porsche Carrera Cup GB 22 to rFactor2..

We have version 0.5, this includes 9 of the drivers, and will update with another 9 or so when they're ready, until the full grid is complete.

Install notes:
Place file into: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages
and use the install function in the sim..
View attachment 626290View attachment 626291

Read more about this resource...

Great to see your excellent skins on the new Porsche. Thank you so much :)

Suggestion: Maybe it is better to release the skins as a mas-file. So the mod will not be broken when S397 updates the car and also version number doesn´t change (problematic with multiplayer)

Great to see your excellent skins on the new Porsche. Thank you so much :)

Suggestion: Maybe it is better to release the skins as a mas-file. So the mod will not be broken when S397 updates the car and also version number doesn´t change (problematic with multiplayer)
The version number shouldnt have an impact on multiplayer, it has been tested, and you'll still be able to join standard base content servers... I may look into mas files again..

Theo Edgerton ready
rFactor 2(rFactor2.exe) Screenshot 2022.12.30 - 15.58.55.92.png

steevee updated Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022 with a new update entry:

Porsche Carrera Cup Great Britain 2022 v0.7

Fixed/improved several colours, materials and regions..
Added more cars:
included so far
White
Whiteside
Edgerton
Stanley
Sherwood
Ellis
Aspin
Martin
Graham
Bartholomew
Malin
Morris
Mangion
Bateman
Rainford
Smalley
Ratcliffe
Wylie

To install, place in
:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages
uninstall previous version, and then reinstall, using the ingame contents & settings/manage content section.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there, thanks for your works, really wonderful skin. But can you make .mas file as its easy to launch in game on my side. Since the last 2 updates, i can use the install function in game as it will freeze my game. Usually i am using the install packages in folder bin64 as a method to installed on my rf2. Really hope you can make it.

Hi there, thanks for your works, really wonderful skin. But can you make .mas file as its easy to launch in game on my side. Since the last 2 updates, i can use the install function in game as it will freeze my game. Usually i am using the install packages in folder bin64 as a method to installed on my rf2. Really hope you can make it.
if you have any issues, please try deleting the 1.03pccgb22 folder from the SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Porsche_992_GT3_Cup_2022 folder... and then try installing again..

if you have any issues, please try deleting the 1.03pccgb22 folder from the SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Porsche_992_GT3_Cup_2022 folder... and then try installing again..
Thanks for the reply, but my problem right now is that the install function in my rf2 game wont work since the last 2 update. When i hit the install button, it will freeze and i had to restart my game. As i mention, right now the only way i could do to installing any mods is through modmanager inside the bin64 folder. Its the problem on my side i think, and i hate to reinstalling the game bcause of slow internet on my country. Hopefully you can consider my request. Thanks again buddy

Thanks for the reply, but my problem right now is that the install function in my rf2 game wont work since the last 2 update. When i hit the install button, it will freeze and i had to restart my game. As i mention, right now the only way i could do to installing any mods is through modmanager inside the bin64 folder. Its the problem on my side i think, and i hate to reinstalling the game bcause of slow internet on my country. Hopefully you can consider my request. Thanks again buddy
Once all the cars are complete, I may consider it.
Have you ran the file integrity check?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea