PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
thank you for this. I did find the Porshe emblem (it was pink) and I also found a car that looks like the exact same car but it has no sponsors on it, under hatched. did I do it right?

thank you for this. I did find the Porshe emblem (it was pink) and I also found a car that looks like the exact same car but it has no sponsors on it, under hatched. did I do it right?
For pink porsche emblem set the colors as RED and GREEN in emblem customization.

The car should have all sponsors like in the screenshots of the car on the mod page. Maybe you need to sign to racenet to get the racenet livery in game.

Thanks a lot @Racing_Legend_420 ! I've sent a message to Steven but I must say that your work is fantastic. As i've said, the left part is still missing. So i'ma show you what i've done so far.

Photoshop_hweYCmhTsv.png
Photoshop_WwMy2T06yf.png
Photoshop_XPAnDrZnfy.png
XA6CaRrXfu.png
Photoshop_71uqSpJnB5.png
F1_2020_mYh7iBIaNj.png
F1_2020_IKImIhl0W1.png
F1_2020_b7J5nqaMR1.jpg
F1_2020_Ex3nUiRvGE.jpg
F1_2020_VOVoywuvFf.jpg

Racing_Legend_420 updated PORSCHE MyTeam Livery and ALL Drivers Gear with a new update entry:

LIVERY AND DRIVER GEAR UPDATE

LIVERY UPDATES:

New Carbon feature for:

- Front Wing
- Rear Wing Little Wings
- Inside of Halo
- 1 Mirror Attachement

- Added Bigger Red Base and Vodafone Logo on it
- New 99Xhybrid Logo made by me ( Chassis Name )
- Many Others Logo Improvements

DRIVERS GEAR UPDATES:

- New Puma Shoes
- Improvement to many paint.n and paint.s files for texture finish

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks buddy! Really appreciate your words. Also, I note the Chevrolet logo in the halo a little bit brightless, kinda blurry or shadowy. Is that a problem with the image or something I'm missing? Ty.
Any logos that you will put at this area on the halo is so small that will become blurry in game. I honnestly dont put any theres because of this. Those I put on top of halo are already close to the limits of become blurry.

Just, wow. Thanks for this update! Looks great. Running first version atm and currently awaiting a major front wing upgrade in game. At which point i will slap on the carbon fiber livery :) The test livery will be perfect for season 2. (any chance in the future of moving the Porsche branding to the top by the intake and using the middle part of the bodywork for a vodafone or other sponsor? Just to have a bit of variety over different seasons) Thanks again for the brilliant work.

Last edited:
Sorry for being late was still busy working on that Porsche!

Copy and paste install is more for people that dont mod the game and just want to try mods or a quick install.

ERP install is more for experimented players that like to use stuff from different mods and they know what will not mess the game from one mod to an other.
Thank you very much for your reply, it makes much more sense to me now! The update looks awesome

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.