PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've got most of the things from this mod working in F1 2021, except for the emblem.
Doing the ERP instalation right? The emblem folder is : ...\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\ui_package\texture_arrays\customisation\cstm_badge_large\emblem . I replaced the Bridge Emblem as the creator did, but figure it works for any. There's possibly another folder for Emblems, because I still have the replaced emblem being slightly seen in the background. If you can look over it you're good.

I've got everything working so far besides the facilites look (team color black - white - red and it looks just as good), livery, suit etc is there.
Anybody knows the file locations for the pit crew, pit light etc? Don't have time to go through every single one .erp file.
Idk if our dear creator is still around, once I manage to get everything working, I'd create make a copy paste instalation for F1 2021, with all the credit given to Racing_Legend_420 ofc. Too good of a mod not to keep it working for the community in newer instalements ^^

PS: Don't mind looking into the Facilites part, as far as I'm concerned atm, with just the car and driver suits, everything looks amazing with said team colors. I do want the pit crew etc to have everything as well thou for more eye candy!

PS.2: Legend, if you're reading this, you okay if I repost your mod for 2021 given all due credits? Otherwise I'll comply the files and send it to you so you can make the post? Either way works for me :D

Love how they all look, but I wanted to ask if there might will come a Installation guide over a Video due I am to trash ...
Not sure if I'm allowed to post yt links .. I used this 2 vids:
-good explanation on how to make your own if you please (or make changes to the existing one) and how it works (this is just how ot make the car livery)
- follow what he does and you can't miss.
I replaced Buttlers car livery with this one, I think it's better (as to not get lost) just replace everything from Deluxe (Livery, Cap, Suit, Boots etc etc).
and for the Emblem see my comment above.
Note: You will have in some categories more files than you can put in, just replace the deluxe files ones with the corresponding one from Legend's DDS file (_d, _s, _m, _n..) and you should be fine. (watch between the files with and without "logo" in it, you don't want the logo ones unless the file being replaced has logo in it)

I've got everything working, will be making a copy paste installation post sooner than later.
Just checking up with everyone I need for permission and testing out if everything is really working!
If you're alrdy doing ERP installation, do check Double_R's F1 2021 Gulf Porsche's video for pitcrew, racecrew can be found in the folders where the pitcrew .erp is (or in the same .erp)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back