Porsche 911 RSR - WEC 2018 - PINK PIG & ROTHMANS LE MANS 24H - 4K Works Team Skins

Skins Porsche 911 RSR - WEC 2018 - PINK PIG & ROTHMANS LE MANS 24H - 4K Works Team Skins 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
cartapaquete submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 RSR - WEC 2018 - 4K Team Skins - Team skins from the FIA World Endurance Championship

Of3JVk9.jpg

My third skin release, 4K skin of Porsche's works team at the 2018 FIA World Endurance Championship. It includes ac_crew pit textures.

Version 1.0 contains skins from :
- Round 1 - Total 6H of Spa

I will update with more rounds, including Le Mans 24H

Thanks for downloading,

Read more about this resource...

yes the new GT3 R

As Dave Williams said, that'be more oriented to the 911 GT3 R, which is closer to the spec of the new GT3 R, even so I wouldn't make it for that car... base model is too different from the real car, sorry

If you're looking for the #912 grello from N24 I posted it up the other day, or do you mean the new 2019 GT3 livery? (even so would be better for the 2016 911 GT3 R as this one RSR is the WEC/IMSA car):
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-r-manthey-racing-nurburgring-24h-2018.21073/

Thanks!

I'm afraid the downloadable RAR archive seems to be broken? Other mods from here work, just not this one. Could you check it out please?

EDIT: winrar can't open it, but 7-zip worked fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back