AC Porsche 911 RSR @ Nordschleife (Live Stream) - Thursday March 30, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That approximates 5 laps in the green hell, where every kerb is trying to kill you. I call that a fair challenge. :)
I wouldn't be against a more endurance oriented length though, or at least another 30 minute race after this. ;)

That approximates 5 laps in the green hell, where every kerb is trying to kill you. I call that a fair challenge. :)
I wouldn't be against a more endurance oriented length though, or at least another 30 minute race after this. ;)
Its going to be more like 4 laps, we have to run endurance layout, because I think first turn will be a mess, if we start at the ring, plus a third of a field would be starting around the corner. I know that first chicane at endurance is also troublesome, but at least its wide.

Its going to be more like 4 laps, we have to run endurance layout, because I think first turn will be a mess, if we start at the ring, plus a third of a field would be starting around the corner. I know that first chicane at endurance is also troublesome, but at least its wide.
Endurance or Endurance cup? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back