Porsche 911 GT3 R - Manthey Racing Nurburgring 24h 2018

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 R - Manthey Racing Nurburgring 24h 2018 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Still unsure about the new arrows colour for #912 - see screenshots above and these ones below (all taken from the same session replay without making any changes). Looks yellow when the light hits it but green in shadow...
Shadow:
28264009898_d265532317_o.jpg

light:
41416314214_8268601946_o.jpg

Please give me your thoughts, I don't want to put out this final update if it looks wrong. I've been staring at it too long to know myself now.

Ok think I've decided... kept the colour the same but increased the fill level from 65% to 90%. I'll need to test ingame but let me know what you think:

New:
42150279181_f010aa0d66_o.jpg

current (from screenshots above):
28277677728_986aa0b250_o.jpg
I’ll wait for the in game shots to truly answer but it’s definitely an improvement. Because the main portion of the arrows are a very bright yellow. Same for the wheelarch arrows which only go a little green on the ones furthest out from the wheel the main wheelarch arrows are also a bright yellow. The only other thing is unlike the #911 this car doesn’t have an odd coloured arrow on its wheelarches. It’s wheelarch arrows fade from yellow through to green. I don’t know how easy this is for you to edit?

Last edited:
I’ll wait for the in game shots to truly answer but it’s definitely an improvement. Because the main portion of the arrows are a very bright yellow. Same for the wheelarch arrows which only go a little green on the ones furthest out from the wheel the main wheelarch arrows are also a bright yellow. The only other thing is unlike the #911 this car doesn’t have an odd coloured arrow on its wheelarches. It’s wheelarch arrows fade from yellow through to green. I don’t know how easy this is for you to edit?
Looking at a few pics looks like I just need to change the top most arrow on all 4 arches to the main body colour, whilst leaving the next one the same green as it is now and it will be correct, or as as close as i will get without spending a lot more time on it. Shoud be able to manage that... Just have to find which of the 300+ layers I need to change lol
FB_IMG_1526509382838.jpg

This is the vln version from manthey Facebook page earlier in the year but its the exact same paint scheme

Then I'll need to re-do screenshots again :p

Changed the top arrow on each arch to match the body colour. It looks right now. This is it - final version!
Some final screens:
42166678971_ac0f38d6ec_o.jpg

42120433512_61664b5df5_o.jpg

42120434202_a34aa7cc01_o.jpg

42120434332_d292aa28db_o.jpg

42120435242_c982098142_o.jpg

41265896645_64efaa209e_o.jpg

41265898655_4fdbd006c8_o.jpg

Will be up at some point today. Just need to make re-save the 2K version, check it all and package it up. :D

davewilliams000 updated Porsche 911 GT3 R - Manthey Racing Nurburgring 24h 2018 with a new update entry:

#912 Colours, logo fixes, and new windscreen race number panels

This will be the final version!
  • Improved colours #912 - both the yellow and green are now more of a day-glow colour and the top arrow on each arch matches the body colour.
  • New number light panel in windscreen by @mrleman (with a few tweaks)
  • Removed bastuck logo again as either they only ran it in one session or I was looking at the wrong photo!
  • Added missing natsu foods logos at rear
  • Added red arrows to door handles
  • Added twitter texts to inside...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I know this might annoy you Dave but just thought I’d mention it as you’re doing more N24 liveries. All cars have a yellow strip with deutsche post across the top of the rear window along with their number at 45 degrees on a white rectangle just below the strip. Even if these ones don’t get updated with it, it’s something to consider for the next cars.

I know this might annoy you Dave but just thought I’d mention it as you’re doing more N24 liveries. All cars have a yellow strip with deutsche post across the top of the rear window along with their number at 45 degrees on a white rectangle just below the strip. Even if these ones don’t get updated with it, it’s something to consider for the next cars.
Unfortunately Kunis in their infinite wisdom didn't make that area of the car paintable so I can't do the rear window sticker on the GT3 R. It's in a texture file somewhere but is so small it would either need to make the texture huge or have the text look very bad.

Awesome job. The best skins for this car.

If you are planning an update, the Bilstein logo on the rear of the 911 is missing (the 912 is correct).
Download

Download

You can find these pictures and many more with better resolution on here: https://press.porsche.com/prod/pres...=pcna-images-motorsport&level1tab=4&formtab=2

Arrrggghhh so annoyed with myself fof missing that! I guess I was so focussed on the #912 it's just got missed. It's probably on the PSD file and I just turned that layer off by mistake! I'll release an update as soon as I can. No other updates planned as I don't think there's anything else to fix.
:)

Looking good :)

I think you should try "ITC Machine Std" as font for the numberplates (width 100%, height 114%). It's way closer to the original font used for the numbers.

Looking good :)

I think you should try "ITC Machine Std" as font for the numberplates (width 100%, height 114%). It's way closer to the original font used for the numbers.
Thanks, Current font used is 'Sablon Up' which is the same one Ryan Lee used on his door numbers and looks close to me. However, looking at it closer I can see what you mean. The 9 and the 1 look similar but the bottom of the 2 looks closer to ICT machine std, so I'll change it. Update will be tomorrow I think.

Ok, but unfortunately this is the Porsche 911 GT3 R from rFactor 2 :(

But I need the skin for the Porsche 911 RSR 2017 or for the Porsche 911 RSR 2018 from URD for Assetto Corsa.

Wonderful skin for this cars.
If you doesn't plan to provide it for the RSR 2017, it is possible to share the template you use for the Gello skin ?
Thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back