AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Vallelunga - Thursday January 19th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
overall it was a horrible racing night for me... there is way too much punting and bumping going on in this and I will think twice about joining the next cup race. I went from 6th to 12th in race two because somebody send me off inside that fast right/left bend just after the start. I mean I was able to fend off that first tackle but the second sent me flying into the barricade ending in last place. Great!:rolleyes: Anyway had a good chase after Eugene during the last couple of laps and some good overtakes too. At least this was fair and square.:thumbsup:

I agree with Giuseppe, very nice, intense racing. Unfortunately at the start of race 1 he lost it, so I did my own hot lapping on the front of the grid.

But race 2 was really intense. The gap was always between 0,5 and 1,5 seconds and in the end I got a bit nervous, so Giuseppe was close to attack me. But overtaking is hard at this track, so I could bring it home in front again.

Race one was off to a good start with Reik and I passing on outside, even though I kept getting tapped by another car. Then a couple of corners later a little dive bomb took me out, no idea who, but oh well. After that it was a struggle to pass some people, difficult track to pass. Felt bad for one guy who I punted off at the slow hairpin, he was warping and one second he would be two car lengths and the next I would be right on top of him. Race 2 was like they said, nothing but qualifying for twelve laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back