AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Silverstone GP - Thursday 13th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up please!

Lars if you want we can do a little practice and perhaps help you get a hang of the car.
I decided not to race this car this week but I would appreciate your help if you have the time. I find the car quite a handful when trying around both Silverstone and last week Redbull, so if you have the time, if not during the day today or tomorrow, maybe during the weekend?
And Ryan, thank you for offering, it is much appreciated. Porsche has always been that iconic boyhood dreamcar for me.

Let's try for the next day or two and if that doesn't work we can do it later. Are you all setup with teamspeak? What timezone are you in and what are a couple preferred times for you? As I am gmt-7 it would need to be somewhere in the gmt 15:00 - 4:00 range. My schedule is currently quite flexible though.

If there is anyone else that wants to join in once we have a time I don't think that would be a problem, so feel free to let us know.

Let's try for the next day or two and if that doesn't work we can do it later. Are you all setup with teamspeak? What timezone are you in and what are a couple preferred times for you? As I am gmt-7 it would need to be somewhere in the gmt 15:00 - 4:00 range. My schedule is currently quite flexible though.

If there is anyone else that wants to join in once we have a time I don't think that would be a problem, so feel free to let us know.
I in timezone CET so GMT+2 so I could be on track and teamspeak tomorrow at GMT 16.00 and have a go for about an hour. That would give you some time to rest and eat before the race itself. Does that sound ok with you?

Thursday 16:00 gmt sounds good to me. Going into this think of one or two things that you do well at times or you would consider strengths, and then one or two areas that you feel you struggle with or have more room for improvement. Hopefully this will be a chance to learn and improve a little as well as get more confident with the car.

Thursday 16:00 gmt sounds good to me. Going into this think of one or two things that you do well at times or you would consider strengths, and then one or two areas that you feel you struggle with or have more room for improvement. Hopefully this will be a chance to learn and improve a little as well as get more confident with the car.
Ill see what I come up with, right of the bat I cant really think of anything I do very well in that car, I have a tendency to loose control both in braking and accelerating, entering and exciting the corners. But I will give it some more thought today. :)

I decided not to race this car this week but I would appreciate your help if you have the time. I find the car quite a handful when trying around both Silverstone and last week Redbull, so if you have the time, if not during the day today or tomorrow, maybe during the weekend?
And Ryan, thank you for offering, it is much appreciated. Porsche has always been that iconic boyhood dreamcar for me.
You are still on the list, have you changed your mind? Will you participate after all?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back