AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Monza - Thursday 3rd of August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Don't tell me when and where I can complain. I was royally screwed by someone who shouldn't have even been on the server as they didn't meet the basic rules - very frustrating.

Last edited:
Great races :cool:.

Monza = Survive, try to stay on road without contact anyone :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:.

These car withou ABS is hard :geek:.

See you later ;).

I had two very nice races. Was happy with the car's feeling and managed pole by 0,1 seconds to @Dragos Haba in 2nd.

Dragos and me had a similar pace in race 1 and I was able to hold the lead by a 1-2 seconds gap. I had the pace to bring home victory but was stupid enough to hang up on the inside curb of Ascari in the penultimate lap, giving Dragos the chance to slip through. So I was angry to finish "only" in 2nd.

Starting from P11 into race 2 wasn't easy but everyone took it easy, so the whole pack cruised through T1 without major position changes. Overtaking wasn't as easy as I expected but very challenging. I finally managed P3 behind Tariq and Dragos.

@Asterix
I'm far from judging anything but I'd recommend taking a deep breath and watch the replay. To me it looks like a very unfortunate incident. I consider everyone around being a gentleman, so I assume no incidents are intended.

Understood - I was somewhat miffed at the lack of an apology for what seemed to be avoidable. I didn't expect to be punted off in such a manner without a comment - we can race on public servers and expect that sort of behaviour.

It's done and noted.

Understood - I was somewhat miffed at the lack of an apology for what seemed to be avoidable. I didn't expect to be punted off in such a manner without a comment - we can race on public servers and expect that sort of behaviour.

It's done and noted.

I agree that an apology would be the least one can expect from a gentleman, regardless if it was avoidable or not. Thx for your kind attitude. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back