AC Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RSR @ Riverside Monday 22nd February 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Your right Han, a very difficult car, it is going to be very difficult in traffic.
With stone-cold tyres and people wanting to make 10 places in the first corner. mmmmm interesting. :confused:

The cold tyres feel ok to me. They're not slicks on it. Maybe I don't push the car hard enough to notice... Personally i find the over pressurised tyres alot worse. I'm hoping with the mature participants of a monday 911 race, that the cold tyres will make people think three times about a dive and have the messers already in the dunes by turn 6!

Last edited:
Yep 420R is nuts. I'm not into paddle shift though, the R300 is H-pattern. He's also done a 2020 update for the Academy.

Aye the padels are a bit out of character on them. On an F1 grand prix track it didn't feel too crazy, more just understeery. A good training car for that circuit. I'd say anything less twisty than zaandvoorrrt they would be a bit lost.

Screenshot_20210219-160912~2.png

Hi lads, I've just added this to the OP. I'll be throwing similar up on the race thread OPs from here on. Cheers.

No dont
Hi Daniel, you'll have to sign up to the simracing.gp RD community to join the race. You'll need to email @Bram Hengeveld. Details/links are in the first post. You can access to the practice server same as usual and please make sure to read the club rules in post 2 :thumbsup:
Don't email me as he doens't know my email address :)

Please send me a private message here on the forums and i will send you an invite asap https://www.racedepartment.com/conversations/add?to=Bram+Hengeveld

I think you had to sign up before the start (practice) of the event.
I think so too, once the server is running it's over... but you never know ;) Maybe that's something to add for the future especially with events which only feature one car.

@PfzFantaribo

I would in a normal circumstance keep this private, but this is the worst driving I have ever experienced in race department, ever, ever.
I let Reik go, he is quicker no point in holding him up, then along comes cheating Yohana, I'm on cold tyres taking it easy, got smashed up the back , then again, finally harder still, till I eventually come off.
This is way beyond not waiting, which he did not do, it's cheating on a grand scale.
I'm used to being punted in a lot of races, most times, I get it.
this was so blatant. I would have been quite happy to let him go on the next straight, just wanted a fun race tonight.

Come to think of it, it is the only complaint I have done in the past 5 years.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%