Poll: How many ppl have the GTL dvd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Historic GT & Touring cars mod is a hit for a lot of drivers .
We would like to know how many ppl own a copy of GTL.( you need a copy to play the mod in Rfactor)
If we have enough intrested ppl we can setup some events for this great mod.
Greets Patrick

• Andy Marsden

Thats a yes from me, downloading the mode through GetRight at the mo so hopefully will have it in a few days :D

• Sol Leung

I had the CD version GTL, i wonder if it'll work as well. :rolleyes:

My CD version GTL come as a bonus in my GTR2 retail box bundle. (A long long time ago!!) :D

On a side note, i've never installed or played the GTL. I think i didn't even taken it out of it CD boxes since i got it, eventhough it come with the GTR2 for free. :p

Maybe i should give it a try, as people said the game was great! :becky:

The only no vote here

Unfortunately in the UK this and GTR 2 are extremely difficult to get hold of anywhere unless of course i am expected to pay £25-£30 for it and im afraid there is no chance of that happening :becky:

Although i have just seen that Softuk has it for £8.99 so think i need to purchase if it is as good as people say ?

Voted yes because I have the GTL disc, but why play this in rFactor if it's already in GTR2 ?
Is rFactor a better choice then GTR2 or is the Mod in rFactor Better??
In GTR2 they cal it the Power and Glory mod and also you have to own the GTL disc to instal the Mod.
Take a look by RSC:

Power and Glory - RaceSimCentral Forums

Hans
Some ppl like me , dont have GTR2 so thats why i like the fact that there finally is a GTL mod for Rfactor. That the disc is needed to play the mod is well known by all of us . And supported by us for the respect of the develloper Simbin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back