[Poll #2] Track selection for the upcoming VSC2 league

Dennis

RedShift Racing
You have voted for the cars, now it's time to vote for the tracks!

The league will consist of 4 events, so please only vote for 4 tracks.
The voting is not anonymous this time, so that we can check if anyone cheated :p :D

We will likely go with the 4 most voted tracks, however we reserve the right to make changes if issues occur or new interesting tracks are released (like modern Le Mans by yetisaj).

Tracks:
Please note: Except for Monza, where we will remove the invisible wall in T1, we won't make any changes to track objects (invisible walls etc.). So if you know of any issues with some of the tracks just let us know :)

Is it possible for my Monza vote to be changed to Suzuka?
I think we can keep it in mind when looking at the final result.
But be aware overtaking is though at Suzuka. I haven't tested it much in GT cars, but I had some running in open wheelers and even if you are 3 seconds faster per lap it is difficult.

I love the track with the Lola, but it will be hard for both classes, because (at least I) LMP1s will overtake GTs in the first sector around the out- or inside and the track is pretty narrow. You could say you shouldnt do it, but as an LMP1 you will loose 5 seconds or more with traffic in S1.

I would love to drive it, but I fear we would have a lot of DNFs or reconnects due to crashes.

I think we can keep it in mind when looking at the final result.
But be aware overtaking is though at Suzuka. I haven't tested it much in GT cars, but I had some running in open wheelers and even if you are 3 seconds faster per lap it is difficult.

I love the track with the Lola, but it will be hard for both classes, because (at least I) LMP1s will overtake GTs in the first sector around the out- or inside and the track is pretty narrow. You could say you shouldnt do it, but as an LMP1 you will loose 5 seconds or more with traffic in S1.

I would love to drive it, but I fear we would have a lot of DNFs or reconnects due to crashes.
Yeah I am hesitant about it as well but it would be a lot of fun/ a challenge. However, if Indy was put up as an option i would definitely vote for it over Suzuka or Monza and just about all the other tracks as well actually.

Yeah I am hesitant about it as well but it would be a lot of fun/ a challenge. However, if Indy was put up as an option i would definitely vote for it over Suzuka or Monza and just about all the other tracks as well actually.
Agree I love challanging combos as well :)

@James Maskell @Dennis Coufal
At the moment 3 tracks are clearly ahead so maybe there could be a short poll after this one for the 4th track as there are only a few votes between 4th and 5th and surely Indy should be in the list as it is a very high quality track and was just overlooked by accident.
Of course you would have only one :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea